Your favorite potato chip?

Mr. Dink

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't remember what they're called because I haven't lived in WNY in so long but they were these red hot chips. Bright red with spices and super hot! Damn I miss those chips.

Troyer Farms made some amazing red hot chips. Totally forgot about those!

Troyer Farms Salt & Vinegar

And honorable mention to a corn chip - I don't know if it was a test market or short term offering, but Doritos had a 1st/2nd/3rd Degree Burn chip that was most awesome. 1st Degree burn had a kick, 2nd degree was spicer, and 3rd degree was packed with habienero goodness :worthy:

Troyer Farms Salt & Vinegar

And honorable mention to a corn chip - I don't know if it was a test market or short term offering, but Doritos had a 1st/2nd/3rd Degree Burn chip that was most awesome. 1st Degree burn had a kick, 2nd degree was spicer, and 3rd degree was packed with habienero goodness :worthy:

Spicy sweet chili Doritos's (purple bag) are very good and addictive!

Best chips I've had recently are Lays Kettle Cooked sea salt and vinegar....holy crap, those are delicious

I just noticed, what an awesome avatar & saying you have.... no doubt the BK at QB would've beaten the Steelers 3rd-stringers in 2004. :bag:

Troyer Farms is the best brand, I wish I could find a store down here in MD that carried them.

I just noticed, what an awesome avatar & saying you have.... no doubt the BK at QB would've beaten the Steelers 3rd-stringers in 2004. :bag:

:lol: I thought you might appreciate that. As much pain as we've endured as Bills fans over the years, that's the one game I'm just still not over.

yeah there used to be a hot chip that we used to get at the fountain grill in the early 80's really good chip...can't remember what they were...i know they werent troyer farm

Can't remember what they're called because I haven't lived in WNY in so long but they were these red hot chips. Bright red with spices and super hot! Damn I miss those chips.