Pats vs Jets... I don't know why

The last thing I felt like listening to was the amazing story of the amazing Patriots* and their amazing coach and their amazing quarterback and all the amazing things they do so amazingly well. It was putrid enough just listening to The Opening Drive on Sirius this morning explain how they're still amazing even after they had their amazing asses handed to them by the number 6 seed when they were an amazing 10-point favorite.

On the other hand, it's perfectly believable that the Patriots* lost because you started cheering for them. :D

I was, too. My best case scenario would have been that they killed each other. I just can't stand arrogant Jets fans. I hope the Steelers crush them.

Stupid Patriots*. :censored:

Thing is I really don't like the Steelers either...

GO PACKERS!

I was, too. My best case scenario would have been that they killed each other. I just can't stand arrogant Jets fans. I hope the Steelers crush them.

Stupid Patriots*. :censored:

In my order of hate - I'm pleased that the Jets beat the Pats. I'm also hoping they beat the Steelers. You expect NYC folk to be arrogant about everything in their world. It's just who they are. They're like flies - annoying yes, but you just swat them away.

Now Pittsburgh - that city has just had too much success in the sports world for what they are. Maybe the sports gods allow only one rust-belt city to be good at a time. Pittsburgh has had their share for long enough - time to move it up north.

So in the end what I am saying is Go Packers!

I don't like NE or Pittsburgh either but what is one more SB for those teams? The Jets (that includes players, coaches, and fans) otoh will just be one more unbearable franchise to put up with if God forbid they win it all. It can't happen.

Exactly how I feel. Doesn't matter if NE wins one more, but after all the **** talking and crap the jets have thrown out there this year they end up winning the SB, it's going to be unbearable.

I feel shame... :bag:

Maybe it's because rooting for the Patriots is like rooting for a baby seal clubber. I was pulling for the Jets all the way, the look on Belichick and Brady's faces at the end of the game was priceless. Karma is a you know what.

The Jets at least tell you what they think about you to your face, while the Pats condescendingly tell you how good a team you are while they no doubt laugh and snicker once the door closes to the press room.

Edited by 1billsfan

Bears or Packers?

Packers but doesnt really matter as longs as Jets lose. Dont want steelers anywhere near the SB they will somehow win it and couldnt stand Steelers fans going all ape again. As we chanting in 1980 when Stellers came to Buffalo "one for the thumb is pretty f**king dumb". I know they now have more but at the time it was perfect and I am tried of all the Steelers fans around

I did too and I felt no shame...I can't stand that fat, big mouthed, foot-loving, fatasaurus rex slob...My Mother could win 10 Games with that Roster of talent...I also hate the underwear model Mark Sanchez, and more than anyone I hate that dumb ass fireman jerk-off...There is nothing I like about that Team outside of Michigan Alum's David Harris and Braylon Edwards...The rest I just hate... :devil:

It's hard to take a side in this one, kinda like trying to pick a rooting interest in a death match between Saddam Hussein and Satan. So many things to hate about both teams.

In the end, I was rooting against the Jets (I could never really root for the Pats*) because they represent everything that is wrong about self absorbed atheletes, IMO. Bunch of self aggrandizing, never won a thing, look at me-look at me jerk-offs led by a caricature of a head coach... If they win the SB, this will be (self) promoted as THE model to follow for the foreseeable future, and will be glorified in many ways instead of reviled.

At least the Pats* are usually relatively quiet in their smugness... now if only ESPN, former players ( :censored: YOU, Bruschi and Harrison!!), and their fans would follow suit.

I hate the Jets, but the deciding factor is knowing that most Pats fans are naturally also Red Sox fans. Boston is a one team town in all sports, so the Red Sox, Pats, Celtics and Bruins are a package deal. If you aren't all in, you aren't really that much of a fan. Different in NY, there are many teams and many acceptable combinations that don't make you a poser.

What I will never get about some Bills fans, is their lapse of perspective. We've lost 19 of the last 20 games to the patriots outscored by 400+ -200 something, and been thoroughly dominated by them. Yet a large percentage of Bills fans tend to openly root for the Patriots/applaud them. I can't stand the Jets. I live in NJ I deal with it constantly. It's not cause they talk ****. To be honest if you can talk **** and back it up it makes it amusing. Hell I wish The Bills were like the Jets in that regard, with the players to back it up. It makes football fun to watch. It's the constant jets this/jets that and their fans that grate on me. As much as I hate the Jets I will openly root for every team that plays them to beat NE any single week. My full on hate as a Bills fan is dedicated to them. The Patriots of this decade are the Dolphins of the 70's. Its about time Ralph and his stooges woke up to this realization. Until they start operating as a team set out to beat the Patriots enjoy the 4-8 win seasons.

P.S- With that said this week I'm a Steelers fan

Edited by Stealth