Pats vs Jets... I don't know why

Its the arrogant big brother who gives me wedgies. Both AFC Jets and Patriots. I loathe them both.

I am not sure how i feel about the result.

But the Jet played some serious defense and we need to consider ways to hurt them also. I mean football wise of course...

I feel shame... :bag:

Not me. Technically, I wasn't rooting, rooting for either team but was hoping the Pats* would lose (does that mean I was rooting for the Jets ?). I just could not stand seeing the Pats* in the AFC championship game or the Superbowl. And also, I admire the Steelers organization so will be rooting for them to crush the Jets.

On the other side, I really want my office mates to sulk on the 24th so wish for a Packers victory (another organization I like just as I do the Steelers')

Say three Hail Marys and wash yourself with holy water.

If you don't have holy water, simply collect a bucket from Tom Brady's shower stall.

I was pulling for the Pats but I think it was because I bet the over and I wanted to see a really big finish. If push did come to shove I would pick the Patriots over the Jets. Not sure why? I did make my skin crawl to see the Jets doing the jet plane dance after they won so maybe that type of stuff is the reason.

What I will never get about some Bills fans, is their lapse of perspective. We've lost 19 of the last 20 games to the patriots outscored by 400+ -200 something, and been thoroughly dominated by them. Yet a large percentage of Bills fans tend to openly root for the Patriots/applaud them. I can't stand the Jets. I live in NJ I deal with it constantly. It's not cause they talk ****. To be honest if you can talk **** and back it up it makes it amusing. Hell I wish The Bills were like the Jets in that regard, with the players to back it up. It makes football fun to watch. It's the constant jets this/jets that and their fans that grate on me. As much as I hate the Jets I will openly root for every team that plays them to beat NE any single week. My full on hate as a Bills fan is dedicated to them. The Patriots of this decade are the Dolphins of the 70's. Its about time Ralph and his stooges woke up to this realization. Until they start operating as a team set out to beat the Patriots enjoy the 4-8 win seasons.

P.S- With that said this week I'm a Steelers fan

exactly. at least we beat the jets everynow and then. i almost feel like WE WILL NEVER EVER BEAT the patriots. now that's plain junk.

I found myself in the same position. I really don't like this Jet team, whose boorishness grates on me to no end. I actually dislike them more than the Pats, but perhaps that's because I live in Jet-land. At the end of the day, though, I hate 'em all -- the Jets, the Pats, and the Phins. I don't like Pittsburgh either because they own what I wish the Bills had -- lots of super bowl victories plus an identity as the true tough-nosed rust belt team (plus I preferred the Raiders in the 70s over Pitt). I also resent Green Bay because they're the small market success story that the Bills aren't. I have nothing against the Bears, but of course they have no chance of winning the Super Bowl. So screw 'em all (but mostly the Jets).

I found myself in the same position. I really don't like this Jet team, whose boorishness grates on me to no end. I actually dislike them more than the Pats, but perhaps that's because I live in Jet-land. At the end of the day, though, I hate 'em all -- the Jets, the Pats, and the Phins. I don't like Pittsburgh either because they own what I wish the Bills had -- lots of super bowl victories plus an identity as the true tough-nosed rust belt team (plus I preferred the Raiders in the 70s over Pitt). I also resent Green Bay because they're the small market success story that the Bills aren't. I have nothing against the Bears, but of course they have no chance of winning the Super Bowl. So screw 'em all (but mostly the Jets).

I was with ya on all of it til the Packers part. I like Aaron Rodgers and wish he was our QB. I like their defense. Their WRs are KILLER. They lost their "feature back" early and are 1 game away from the Super Bowl. I've always hated Pittsburgh because in the 70s they kept beating the Cowboys, who were my other team until they screwed Tom Landry over.

I was with ya on all of it til the Packers part. I like Aaron Rodgers and wish he was our QB. I like their defense. Their WRs are KILLER. They lost their "feature back" early and are 1 game away from the Super Bowl. I've always hated Pittsburgh because in the 70s they kept beating the Cowboys, who were my other team until they screwed Tom Landry over.

You know, you really should feel shame :P

and im glad your sorry team lost. i hope all your teams lose forever.

never!! ever!! will I root for the :censored: pats.

I hated rooting for the NYETS :sick:

going into the game i said i would not root for the jets, just wanted them to win.

but as they kept sacking brady and intercepting and causing fumbles and the nice passes/catches by jets, i was rooting for them.

i despise pats over any other team. period. side note: honestly who cares if rex talks crap. at least he's backing up his trash talk. we would want him to keep his yap shut. but he doesnt. big deal...