Youse guys is welcome aboard

That part of New Jersey is in the New York territory and therefore New York. You might not want to ask too many questions or you might find out I am holding that olive branch in my fist.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

J-E-T-S pests pests pests

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spags is the best character on this board! Love the posts. I don't know what's better, Spags posts, or the people who get upset by them! Pricelsss.. :thumbsup:

In the 2+ years I've been on this site at work every day, I would say that the 4 greatest posters for totally different reasons are (in no particular order): Nevergiveup, Crayonz, Spagnola and the the long-since vanished Skooby.

Spags is the best character on this board! Love the posts. I don't know what's better, Spags posts, or the people who get upset by them! Pricelsss.. :thumbsup:

they are.

he's talkin some funny trash guys. can i hire him to kick buffalo bill ass??

I noticed some computer type changed the name of this thread. I think I also read that Wormboy is a moderator. Very very funny until you remember the old quit pro quo. Which is don't put words in my mouth unless you want a fist in your mouth.

Got it Wormboy?

congrats js. i was rooting for your team. but only because i despise pats more.

ps. what was the name of the thread before??

Hey Jimmy my friends, friends, mothers, sisters, uncles wife said she needs a guy to take care of some busy work.

With your degree, and your smarts im sure you be perfect for the urinal cleaning position that they are looking for. In fact I'll call her up for you too.

P.S. Harrison is going to make Sanchez look like an over cooked crinkle cut french fry.

ps. what was the name of the thread before??

The regular part was the same but the little part underneath that calls the Jets trolls is different. I don't remember if I had anything but if I did it was friendly and then this happens. And I call it the little part underneath becuz Wormboy changed it if you catch my drift.

Hey Jimmy my friends, friends, mothers, sisters, uncles wife said she needs a guy to take care of some busy work.

With your degree, and your smarts im sure you be perfect for the urinal cleaning position that they are looking for. In fact I'll call her up for you too.

P.S. Harrison is going to make Sanchez look like an over cooked crinkle cut french fry.

How much money is in the job? And whose face will I use to clean the urinal?

P.S. I used to have the cereal you named yourself after when I was a kid. It sucked but my uncle got it to us for free becuz he knew the foreman at the plant. I used to have to beat up kids in front of the grocery store if I wanted Lucky Charms.

P.S.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

The regular part was the same but the little part underneath that calls the Jets trolls is different. I don't remember if I had anything but if I did it was friendly and then this happens. And I call it the little part underneath becuz Wormboy changed it if you catch my drift.

Sorry Jimmi, I would never tread on the sanctity of anyone's thread title. I do like the change, but it weren't me.

I've been wondering how you got your name. Did the priests name you?

P.S. I used to have the cereal you named yourself after when I was a kid. It sucked but my uncle got it to us for free becuz he knew the foreman at the plant. I used to have to beat up kids in front of the grocery store if I wanted Lucky Charms.

...and that was all last week! A 57 yr old man beating up 4th graders is the true class of New Jersey where this boy-wonder lives with his mother in the attic...but he does have his own staircase outside right to his room, so ladies, don't fret! Lil' Jimmy Spags is always ready for the ladies...provided you just walked over from 7-11 wearing an imitation fur coat and smell like the purfume section at Sears mixed with a lovely combination of Newports.

That part of New Jersey is in the New York territory and therefore New York. You might not want to ask too many questions or you might find out I am holding that olive branch in my fist.

First take the gerbil out and then take the olive branch and stick it straight up your @$$.

fixed

P.S.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

and puts out too!

and what prey tell, are you doing?

Responding to people who talk to me. I could care less what Jimmy has to say. I initially clicked on because I thought the thread a few months ago was so ridiculous. This one is no exception. Very entertaining, but just because of people's responses, both joking and otherwise. The original post? Eh.....

+1 :thumbsup:

Buffalo Bills: Technically, we're still in the NFL

Have you thought about making up t-shirts?

"I don't follow the NFL" with the Buffalo on the front

"I'm a Bills Fan" on the back with a little one of these: :bag:

:devil:

I already thought of getting a Bills jersey with the legend "Next Year" on the back instead of a name

Responding to people who talk to me. I could care less what Jimmy has to say. I initially clicked on because I thought the thread a few months ago was so ridiculous. This one is no exception. Very entertaining, but just because of people's responses, both joking and otherwise. The original post? Eh.....

Kinda hard to have all the entertaining responses without the original post......

I think Spaggs has me on ignore. (or he's afraid of me)

Kinda hard to have all the entertaining responses without the original post......

I think Spaggs has me on ignore. (or he's afraid of me)

Careful Bug, You're walking on thin ice. I heard he wants to "have a talk" with you. I'm not really sure what that means. Maybe he wants to take you out to a nice diner, then NEVER CALL YOU AGAIN!

Edited by CountDorkula

I am usually two busy with my business to watch much football but when the Jets is this good who can stop watching? I know the people here hate the Patriots almost as much as Jets fans do so I'm sure you are all pretty happy tonight.

I am here to extend an olive branch because I figure you guys could stand to root for a winner for a change. Back a while ago when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable you all laughed about that but who is laughing now. I tell you who is not laughing is Tom Brady that is who.

Also I figure it is good for you guys to root for a real New York team not one from the suburbs. You can go back to the Bills in Septmeber. This will be fun.

Thanks, but no thanks! :thumbdown:

I noticed some computer type changed the name of this thread. I think I also read that Wormboy is a moderator. Very very funny until you remember the old quit pro quo. Which is don't put words in my mouth unless you want a fist in your mouth.

Got it Wormboy?

Jimmie....Baby...it's "quid pro quo"...but who's countin', right? Quid pro quo means "one thing in turn for another", whereas if you say "quit pro quo" it could be interpreted as meaning you're gonna quit if anyone responds to your message. Now being a full time butcher at Satrioles Pork Store in "Jooyzee", I assume you won't be quitting anytime soon (I for one find your posts hysterical)...so watch your choice of words.

Jimmy? Where are you man? Did the guards take away your internet privileges? I figured you'd be here like the classy dude you are giving props to the Steelers. I can't imagine that you would run and hide after losing your second straight AFC championship. No, not Jimmy Spags!

PTR

...and that was all last week! A 57 yr old man beating up 4th graders is the true class of New Jersey where this boy-wonder lives with his mother in the attic...but he does have his own staircase outside right to his room, so ladies, don't fret! Lil' Jimmy Spags is always ready for the ladies...provided you just walked over from 7-11 wearing an imitation fur coat and smell like the purfume section at Sears mixed with a lovely combination of Newports.

Priceless ****. Hella FUNNY!!!!