Lynch

fridge

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He broke like 867 tackles on that run. When did he ever break one in Buffalo?

You're joking right? Lynch ALWAYS played hard. Every game. Every snap. He broke tons of tackles and made our line look better than it was on running plays.

Be honest, Spiller will NEVER have a run like that. He's a "scat" back. Lynch is, and always was, a RUNNING back.

... now I feel like an ass 'cause I think you're being sarcastic?

Edited by tgreg99

He broke like 867 tackles on that run. When did he ever break one in Buffalo?

He broke like 867 tackles in the defensive backfield on that run. He couldn't get near the LOS without getting hit by an unblocked defender in Buffalo.

But in discussing this, let's not lose focus of the fact that that stiff-arm on...Greer, was it?...was great. :lol: I've never seen a DB pushed back five yards by a one-handed shove before.

You're joking right? Lynch ALWAYS played hard. Every game. Every snap. He broke tons of tackles and made our line look better than it was on running plays.

Be honest, Spiller will NEVER have a run like that. He's a "scat" back. Lynch is, and always was, a RUNNING back.

When he finally started running forward. Lynch's biggest problem in Buffalo was...the line, yes. His SECOND-biggest problem was that, because of the line, he tried to be a scat-back. If any of his coaches had had the brains to coach him to make one cut and run downhill, he'd have been much better.

That son of a B word where was that effort in Buffalo?

The effort was always there he always broke a billion tackles...

Example #43902 of why the Bills are the worst franchise in all of professional sports: Marshawn Lynch.

Im a make that quote into a t-shirt...lol...

He broke more tackles on that play than Spiller did the whole year...

I was not opposed to Trading Lynch, but only because they had already Drafted Spiller and 3 is one too many...But further proof The Bills continue to chase their tail on Draft Day...

It takes effort to miss the Playoffs for a decade... B-)

I can't even think of a tackle Spiller ever broke... Outran alot but don't recall any broken tackles...

He broke like 867 tackles in the defensive backfield on that run. He couldn't get near the LOS without getting hit by an unblocked defender in Buffalo.

But in discussing this, let's not lose focus of the fact that that stiff-arm on...Greer, was it?...was great. :lol: I've never seen a DB pushed back five yards by a one-handed shove before.

That had to be one of the greatest stiff arms in NFL history... The league needs to cut off his left arm and put it in the hall of fame... ROTFL!!!

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Lynch is a player you have to keep feeding the ball to and wear down the defense he needs to find a rhythm, Unlesss your a Adrian Peterson or a Stephen Jackson the league seems to be avoiding these guys and going with a committee at RB. Marshawns best days as a Bill where when he had 20-30 touches a game, when he was put in a mix with Fred and eventually CJ he looked lost and lets face it fred was better...

If any of his coaches had had the brains to coach him to make one cut and run downhill, he'd have been much better.

Jauron was an NFL coach who was anti-agression on both offense and defense. A non-Bills fan would have a tough time believing this because it admittedly sounds insane.

I don't think there will ever again be NFL fans exactly like us. We embrace incompetence and insanity. But, I'm hooked and so are you. :)

This

Lynch is a player you have to keep feeding the ball to and wear down the defense he needs to find a rhythm, Unlesss your a Adrian Peterson or a Stephen Jackson the league seems to be avoiding these guys and going with a committee at RB. Marshawns best days as a Bill where when he had 20-30 touches a game, when he was put in a mix with Fred and eventually CJ he looked lost and lets face it fred was better...

but also this

He broke plenty of tackles for the Bills his first couple years... being in the middle of a RB battle, imo, took a lot out of him. Thing I like about him is he never stops moving his legs, and he has a hell of a stiff arm.

BUT, with the Bills not making any holes he tends to dance around a bit sometimes, so for our current team, Freddie was probably the better choice.

In a perfect world, though, I would have kept Marshawn... if only we had a bit better blocking.

Yup.

His best games were always the grind it out games. He wears a defense down.

He wouldn't have gotten that in the first quarter. And it helped a lot with all of the Seahawks running down the field with him.

Example #43902 of why the Bills are the worst franchise in all of professional sports: Marshawn Lynch.

I agree 100% I say this all the time but everyone here is in love with Gailey, Nix, Fitz and the rest of the 3rd tier talent and personal.

1 unbelievable play in what has been a horrible year for him.

BS it has been a horrible year for him--the Seahawks have one of the worst run blocking, and most unstable, offensive lines in the league. No back playing behind that line was successful.

Lynch is going to be a pro bowl caliber runner in this league for a loong time--the Bills' biggest mistake this decade, as HE is exactly what they now need!

Since we are apparently using this one play to analyze the Lynch trade, Why aren't you praising the front office for letting Jabari Greer go. I mean, he missed a tackle on this same play and therefore must be horrible.

That son of a B word where was that effort in Buffalo?

He gave that effort on every run in Buffalo too, he was just behind the worst O-Line in football with one of the worst QBs handing him the ball. Another brilliant move by clueless Buddy Nix, Lynch had more production on that one run that Spiller has all year.

That was a great run - congrats to Marshawn. More than any other that one play carried the Seahawks forward, it was just what they needed, when they needed it. I'm glad he finally got to shine in a playoff game with a national audience.

Too bad he couldn't get to one with the Bills, but I'm not blaming him for that. We're ok w Freddie, Seahawks gotta be pleased as punch w Marshawn now. Win - win I say.

Yeah we shouldve kept him. Give up. Some of you will criticize anything the team does. Was he lighting it up? Freddy did better than he did this year and where was he last year during his suspension for being an upstanding citizen? PLEASE! THE SEAHAWKS HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE PLAYOFFS EVEN IF THEY DID WIN! 7-9??????????????????????? I GUESS LYNCH WAS SO DAMN GOOD HE PROPELLED THEM TO 7 WHOLE VICTORIES....... IF we played in their ****ty division we'd have won 7 games........