Lynch

fridge

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy::thumbsup: Fred is ours and I am glad he is ours.

Marshawn had one run ... an amazing run ... an NFL forever highlight reel run but that's all he has really done since going to Seattle. I am happy for him and hope it turns his career and life around.

But, it was his longest run since his junior year in college ... and in addition to not coming close to that since then he has had his walk on the wild side .... give me our quality citizen, team player, and great running back Fred Jackson ... and the draft picks!

I didn't watch the game or this run until just now on espn. What a bogus piece of cap everyone is making this run out to be. This is nothing short of what he has done when he was in Buffalo and it really wasn't that impressive. The Saints couldn't tackle for s$&t, and that stiff arm was weak!!! He didn't "throw" or "shove", or "push" Porter off of hi. Like many have said on this board. I was expecting to see an Earl Campbell type run with a sick stiff arm in it. He barely touched Porter and stopped while doing it at the same time that Porter was really just backpeddling. I remember watching Travis Henry stiff arm defenders into the concrete under the turf.

FYI with as average as I thught this run was, it's still the best run of his career and he will NEVER do anything like it again.

Fact is still that Lynch didn't do crap all year for the Hawks and had 1 good run during an important game and everyone blows a gasket. What a joke some people are in this board. He showed he didn't deserve to be here as Freddy was better (even though he was older) and we were able to get something for nothing. He is the reason why we suck. Because we pick sub par talent and hang on to them too long and expect them to be better than they really are, just like Poz, Whitner, Kelsey, Schobel, McGee (smart move to let Greer walk considering Terrance hasn't played in more than about 8 games a year since he left), Evans, Stroud, Mitchell, etc....... I could go at this all day with current and previous players that we (buffalo fans and FO) think are better than they really are. They finally got something for the pot smoking, gun toting, drunk driving, Canadian hitting, vehicle manslaughtering POS and I'm happy. He won't be finishing next season anyway. It's only a matter of time before he gets in trouble again. He's a dumb f$&k!!!!!! I can't believe many if you can't see this. Ugh!!!!!

Edited by mrags

Best ru. Of MLs career and it still wasn't that great. I heard so much about it and then finally got to watch it for myself. Much weaker than I expected. A few broken tackles and a weak stiff arm to a backpeddling DB while he was stopping. Really did t push him that far. Just made it look bad because he juked a little bit.

I'd rather have Jackson any day if the week. ML had 1 good game, that's it. He did t do crap for the Hawks all year. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Kodos to the Hawks... they got a playoffs game at home ...took advantage.

Beast Mode Babies... Yall forgot about what he did to Clevland on Monday night in 08. Freddie is damn good runner, very smooth. But I still miss me some Beast mode and I am glad he got some love tonight.

Runs like that are special, yea he didn't do it to often here but the Bills never had a good line in front of him... and he still made the Pro Bowl for us.

I hope this leads him to greater things.

That run was stellar, world class, holy crap!! It proves what he is capable of. We saw glimpses of it before immature disenchantment set in. The fact that he doesn't do it more often is why he isn't here any longer. Here is hoping the light goes on for him.

I want to publicly apologize for criticizing the trade of Marshawn Lynch. I said the "beast mode" was something we lacked, argued that the power running game kept offenses off the field and that we traded away an essential power back...but I was wrong. The draft pick we go for him will surely get us through the playoffs and get us our superbowl.

I want to publicly apologize for criticizing the trade of Marshawn Lynch. I said the "beast mode" was something we lacked, argued that the power running game kept offenses off the field and that we traded away an essential power back...but I was wrong. The draft pick we go for him will surely get us through the playoffs and get us our superbowl.

Why after today's performance would you say that?