Lynch

fridge

Yeah we shouldve kept him. Give up. Some of you will criticize anything the team does. Was he lighting it up? Freddy did better than he did this year and where was he last year during his suspension for being an upstanding citizen? PLEASE! THE SEAHAWKS HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE PLAYOFFS EVEN IF THEY DID WIN! 7-9??????????????????????? I GUESS LYNCH WAS SO DAMN GOOD HE PROPELLED THEM TO 7 WHOLE VICTORIES....... IF we played in their ****ty division we'd have won 7 games........

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

131 yards and 1 amazing touchdown run right when they needed it the most.

Good for him. Don't hate on him because the Bills are incompetent.

But hey, we have Spiller so all is well.

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% I say this all the time but everyone here is in love with Gailey, Nix, Fitz and the rest of the 3rd tier talent and personal.

Please don't say "everyone", I personally still feel that they are all cheap hires by Ralph that in the long run won't be any better than anyone that has been here over the past decade plus. Fitz is a real good backup at best, never ever will be a quality starting quarterback. Gailey and Nix were the cheapest Ralph could find, and scrappings from the bottom of the barrel because nobody that had any history of success and didn't want the sun and the moon for a salary, wouldn't come to Buffalo and work for Ralph if it was their last chance to ever have a job in the NFL.

first off he has had his big games in buffalo where he would break tackles for big runs but he had a lot of games when a finger tip would put him on his a$$ he plays hard when he wants,

second yes it hurts the fourth round pick this year but it helps us with the conditional pick next year, The conditional pick is a sixth-round selection that can become a fifth-rounder

third i did not like the trade i thought we should have got at least a third round pick , but with all the late round picks that become good it might work out better for us, who knows we will have to wait and see. go bills next years sleeper team :thumbsup:

1st good game of the season for him. I understand your upset that he is playing well tonight but if you look at it from a whole and unemotional position the trade still doesn't look that bad.

He also had a 3 TD game and I think 87 yards IIRC. thats 3x the TDs Spiller ahd all year.

I never really got why people hated on Lynch. He always tried harder than anyone else on the field and got no help from the OL or QB.

He looks a bit slilmmer and quicker in Seattle, more like he was in college. Good for Lynch. Only the Bills could spend a top 10 pick on a position and turn it from a position of strength and make it worse :wallbash:

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

131 yards and 1 amazing touchdown run right when they needed it the most.

Good for him. Don't hate on him because the Bills are incompetent.

But hey, we have Spiller so all is well.

Well said. This front office has proven so far to be more incompetent than any in my memory of watching the Bills for over 40 years. Like I said, Lynch had more production in his couple games in Buffalo before he was traded than Spiller has all year. This front office messed up their first draft and just about every move they have made since has been a joke. This franchise will never be successful again until there is a new person sitting up in the owner's box.

Please don't say "everyone", I personally still feel that they are all cheap hires by Ralph that in the long run won't be any better than anyone that has been here over the past decade plus. Fitz is a real good backup at best, never ever will be a quality starting quarterback. Gailey and Nix were the cheapest Ralph could find, and scrappings from the bottom of the barrel because nobody that had any history of success and didn't want the sun and the moon for a salary, wouldn't come to Buffalo and work for Ralph if it was their last chance to ever have a job in the NFL.

lmao!

Let's keep this one run in perspection. It was a great run and an awesome effort but once the box was stacked and BeastMode broke thru it the results are not all that surprising, especially that the Saints' run defense is their Achilles' heel. I think what was really incredible in this game was the 'Hawks' defense, especially the way that they hanged in there after being in a early hole against one of the league's best QB.

One other thing, Lynch had to go. He had too many strikes against him and this fragile franchise could not afford to lose such a high draft pick to a lengthy suspension. It was best for us to get a decent compensation before we landed up with nothing. As far as Nix/Gailey goes and the Spiller pick, it was as equally important for them to establish their own thumbprint on the direction of this team that they inherited from the previous administration/coaching staff and Spiller was the best player available for us at our draft slot, regardless of our need. If I'm not mistaken, Nix was with the Chargers when they took LT, Sproles and Turner and I don't think that anyone would mind too much if we had any one of them 3 RBs on our team but I'm not able to validate that claim due to the fact that I'm posting this response from my IPhone.

That was a great run - congrats to Marshawn. More than any other that one play carried the Seahawks forward, it was just what they needed, when they needed it. I'm glad he finally got to shine in a playoff game with a national audience.

Too bad he couldn't get to one with the Bills, but I'm not blaming him for that. We're ok w Freddie, Seahawks gotta be pleased as punch w Marshawn now. Win - win I say.

We still would have been better off with a combo of Freddie and Lynch, and used that first round pick on a QB, or a Tackle or stud defensive lineman. We are blessed with the worst owner, FO and maybe coaching staff in the league. But hey we get what a 4th round pick for him, which with Seattle making the playoffs might as well be a 5th round pick, who probably won't make anymore impact than the majority of this years draft class has.

Yeah we shouldve kept him. Give up. Some of you will criticize anything the team does. Was he lighting it up? Freddy did better than he did this year and where was he last year during his suspension for being an upstanding citizen? PLEASE! THE SEAHAWKS HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE PLAYOFFS EVEN IF THEY DID WIN! 7-9??????????????????????? I GUESS LYNCH WAS SO DAMN GOOD HE PROPELLED THEM TO 7 WHOLE VICTORIES....... IF we played in their ****ty division we'd have won 7 games........

Freddy Is not better than Lynch who has more career rushing TDs? Freddy gets garbage yards at the end of games when they don't count and never pounds it in the endzone like Lynch has and will continue to do. Remember Lynch's rookie year when we played the Phins? He carried like 6 defenders on his back and pounded it in the endzone amazingly! Not to mention a number of other times he made similar plays. Freddy is OK, but Lynch is is just a BEAST....

Edited by Bzee

Freddy Is not better than Lynch who has more career rushing TDs? Freddy gets garbage yards at the end of games when they don't count and never pounds it in the endzone like Lynch has and will continue to do. Remember Lynch's rookie year when we played the Phins? He carried like 6 defenders on his back and pounded it in the endzone amazingly! Not to mention a number of other times he made similar plays. Freddy is OK, but Lynch is is just a BEAST....

You forget though that he is one mistake away from a BIG suspension. :rolleyes:

Well what's done is done. Might as well have a laugh about it :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Lynch is a beast.

The rest of your post is garbage.

I guess he shows up in big games... I trait we have no use for in Buffalo :cry:

Hilarous, just funny and unfortuniatly true.

The guy had one good run and everyone is asking for him to come back. He'll be a free agent when his contract is up.

That son of a B word where was that effort in Buffalo?

Best run I've ever seen. Why couldn't he ever pull something like that off for Buffalo?

Never came close to a playoff game before....but look at his year..I watched a number of Seahawk games and he was really a non-factor.

I dont understand why people cannot be happy for lynch without slamming the bills.....

- Lynch is a power back that breaks tackles with ZERO vision.......when we traded him to Seattle he did exactly what he did here.....ran hard and broke tackles. On this particular play he made a huge play.....good for Marshawn.

- Lets keep in mind that when Marshawn was here he got into trouble....TWICE.....was one infraction away from a lengthy suspension......and made it clear he did not want to be in Buffalo.....Buffalo did what it could to....traded him out for what looks to be a decent 4th round pick (we could take that pick and package with another....moving up into the third perhaps getting a decent linebacker.

- Can we PLEASE give Spiller another year to show his worth and not slam him as a rookie? I just never understood slamming rookie players......and no CJ doesnt break tackles because his game is blinding speed.

When he finally started running forward. Lynch's biggest problem in Buffalo was...the line, yes. His SECOND-biggest problem was that, because of the line, he tried to be a scat-back. If any of his coaches had had the brains to coach him to make one cut and run downhill, he'd have been much better.

He should of just hit the hole with his power, and him having half or even a third of a brain would have helped, the guy was nothing but a thuggish punk that Jackson outperformed every which way you looked and i for one am happy he is gone!

I dont understand why people cannot be happy for lynch without slamming the bills.....

- Lynch is a power back that breaks tackles with ZERO vision.......when we traded him to Seattle he did exactly what he did here.....ran hard and broke tackles. On this particular play he made a huge play.....good for Marshawn.

- Lets keep in mind that when Marshawn was here he got into trouble....TWICE.....was one infraction away from a lengthy suspension......and made it clear he did not want to be in Buffalo.....Buffalo did what it could to....traded him out for what looks to be a decent 4th round pick (we could take that pick and package with another....moving up into the third perhaps getting a decent linebacker.

- Can we PLEASE give Spiller another year to show his worth and not slam him as a rookie? I just never understood slamming rookie players......and no CJ doesnt break tackles because his game is blinding speed.

You're right Lynch unfortunately didn't want to be here, I think Spiller will eventually shine for us.

He should of just hit the hole with his power, and him having half or even a third of a brain would have helped, the guy was nothing but a thuggish punk that Jackson outperformed every which way you looked and i for one am happy he is gone!

For the win! Now gimme $20