With the fourth pick in the 2011 NFL Draft....

DC Grid

Fairley that high? Bowers maybe......

always been a fan of trading down to obtain more picks.

really curious to see how ralph wilson handles the joys of paying a top 3 draft pick....

No way a team trades into the top 5 unless Luck is there, which I doubt.

we all no whoever it is is going to be the obvious wrong pick and going to stick. That makes me think Mallet or Locker.

I would rather see Fairley, Bowers, or even Newton. My #1 choice is trade up for Luck. Carolina, name your price

Edited by Thoner7

Bowers will be a bust. I'm calling it right now. He's just not as explosive as I thought he would be based on all the hype.

Bowers did absolutely nothing in their bowl game. Against ACC competition, his numbers are up for debate. Every time I see Nick Fairley play, he seems to be a difference maker. Right now, I'd say he's the pick.

really curious to see how ralph wilson handles the joys of paying a top 3 draft pick....

He usually handles it with a lenghty hold out, followed by bad feelings, and quite possibly leading to a lost season for the draft choice.

....the Buffalo Bills select.....?

Who do we want?

On the plus side it is actually impossible for them to draft Maybin again, so rejoice.

Woah!!

Easy there, action.

With Modrak in charge of scouting, I would beg of you to please recant on your claim. Where Modrak is scouting, there is way to draft horribly.

Who do we want?

On the plus side it is actually impossible for them to draft Maybin again, so rejoice.

Woah!!

Easy there, action.

With Modrak in charge of scouting, I would beg of you to please recant on your claim. Where Modrak is scouting, there is way to draft horribly.

Who do we want?

Woah!!

Easy there, action.

No picks are going to be signed without a CBA in place and the next CBA will include a rookie cap/scale so while it will be big money it won't be horrible.

According to WGR's Joe Buscaglia, the Bills can finish no worse than the 4th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft. How can it improve?

The Bills can get the 3rd overall pick with a San Diego, Indianapolis and Houston win. The Bills will wind up in a tie for the 2nd overall pick with Cincinnati if they get a Denver, Indianapolis and Houston win.

http://www.wgr550.com/Draft-position-update/8894633