Official Game Thread: Bills at the Jets

I don't see Mckelvin on the roster much longer unfortunately. I don't think chan is the type to put up with That many mistakes.

Obviously Gaither has been injured much of this year, and might have long term back issues, but part of me is really wishing Nix would have accepted the Gaither for Mckelvin offer.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my understanding that SOS only came into play if two teams had the same record and didn't play each other that year. Bills beat Cin, so all that moves buffalo up is a worse record.

No Head to Head isn't used in determining draft picks. SOS is first tie breaker.

Oher sitting on a Gatorade jug getting his right knee still looked at on the sidelines. Sprain could cause Ravens to lose, Cincy to win, and Bills to gain #3 pick, but Cincy needs to overcome 13-0 deficit...

Edited by Astrobot

Sounds like PTR is not a Brohm fan. This game shows me how much help we still need at OL.

Centet and tackles are getting owned.

I don't care who plays QB for the Bills. But stating the obvious doesn't make me a hater.

What was that, Bob? Am I picking on Brohm too much?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The Jets blitz in every game. It isn't Brohm's fault that they are blitzing.

Yes it is. Brohm is so brutal that he creates a wide area effect that influences others.

He just made me burn my sandwich......

I don't care who plays QB for the Bills. But stating the obvious doesn't make me a hater.

What was that, Bob? Am I picking on Brohm too much?

PTR

Yeah. With possibly the worst performance from the OLine this year (and that's saying something)and a pack of WR's who are either dropping it fumbling it, or running horrible routes, it's obvious only to you that Brohm is the problem out there. <_<

Outstanding analysis and the prime reason I've advised everybody to ignore your repetitive misunderstandings of what is happening on the field.

Yeah. With possibly the worst performance from the OLine this year (and that's saying something)and a pack of WR's who are either dropping it fumbling it, or running horrible routes, it's obvious only to you that Brohm is the problem out there. <_<

Outstanding analysis and the prime reason I've advised everybody to ignore your repetitive misunderstandings of what is happening on the field.

Simon, I had no idea you love Brohm so much. I sincerely apologize for abusing your boyfrind. So I won't even bring up the INT he just threw.

As for the O-line maybe, just maybe, Fitz has some effect with his defensive reads and line calls?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Simon, I had no idea you love Brohm so much. I sincerely apologize for abusing your boyfrind. So I won't even bring up the INT just threw.

As for the O-line maybe, just maybe, Fitz has some effect with his defensive reads and line calls?

PTR

I couldn't care less about Brohm. I'm just calling out clueless loudmouths when I see them and you're currently leading the pack.