• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it: Brohm < Edwards

I don't know if I'd go that far.

It's pretty clear even people who like Fitzy (like moi) have been underestimating the impact of his pre-snap reads and quick decision making, added to his ability to run out of trouble.

Brohm isn't a bad QB, but he isn't having the Fitz impact to elevate the play of our line.

This game is making my decision to put all of the Christmas decorations away today a lot easier. Guess I might even get those lights down off the house versus watching the 2nd half. Oh well, my liver will and heart will thank me later...better luck next year.

"It really is hard to win in the NFL - even against back-up's."

I don't know if I'd go that far.

It's pretty clear even people who like Fitzy (like moi) have been underestimating the impact of his pre-snap reads and quick decision making, added to his ability to run out of trouble.

Brohm isn't a bad QB, but he isn't having the Fitz impact to elevate the play of our line.

Fitz's skills make a poor line look better. Drop another QB in cold and this is what you get.

PTR

Brohm is horrible; he will never be a starter in this league.

Our O-line is playing horribly.

Our receivers can't catch.

I disagree. This is a good way to end the season. Maybe this will give the coaching staff/front office the "film" they will need to "trim the fat" on this franchise.We can't even get a decent run back on special teams.

We're getting shallacked by backups.

Not the way to end the season.

Where did my post go?

Now I am gonna have to cheer for DEN, OAK, and DET, hopefully the higher pick will make it an easier one for dominant player, its easier to take the best available if your picking 2nd or 3rd overall.

Less likely for them to make a mistake when they're higher. For a team the owner terms as "terrible" drafting the past 10 years, they need all the help they can get.

I think the other thing that's happened the past couple of weeks is the injuries on the O-line have caught up with the team. Today there are two guys starting with a total of one game experience between them. Even Wood (while looking pretty good at it) is playing a new position. The past couple weeks even Fitz didn't look at good as he was earlier, maybe due to weaker line play of late. I think they were OK with Ulbik, but once he went down and the revolving door at RT made one more turn, things just went down the drain. If Ulbik can come back healthy next year and draft a good RT (or sigh a FA) plus give Bell a year of working on getting stronger, I'd go with that line, plus with maybe GH, Wang, Reinhart, and Wrotto as subs. Or maybe pick up a better backup FA lineman.

Fitz's skills make a poor line look better. Drop another QB in cold and this is what you get.

PTR