Brohm Starts

Interesting. I think this is a good thing. Let see what Brohm can do.

Certainly not the best circumstances for Brohm, but backups rarely get their starts under the best of circumstances. I really would like to see a quality outing for BB.

Good, one less thing for people to B word about :D

I'm actually glad to see what Brian can do in a game, can't hurt to start looking toward next year. I'm sure it's going to be a real barn burner! o_O

$150k bonus for Fitz. (81.8 QB rating, needed 80-90 for bonus per ESPN) :thumbsup:

Fitz was careless with the ball last week (5 total turnovers). Brohm might light up the Jests (earned nickname with the replacements they'll be running out there). I'm pretty sure the o/u for Bills wins was 4.5. I was totally ready to throw $10k on the over until my buddy talked me out of it. He was sure of a 2-14 season. I'm glad he was so level-headed. :rolleyes:

I am glad Brohm is starting, but I would of rather seen it when the game meant something. If he does good then the haters will say he was playing against scrubs. If he does bad then the lovers will say he had a patched up o-line and 4 of the 5 top receivers out.

I just hope he does good. I don't care about the win, but I hope he makes some throws and gets a touchdown pass.

Edited by peteski

Won't see anything if Jets don't play Cromartie and Revis.

Ryan expressed the need for the Jets D to "return to form"

Except for the injured Cromartie and Revis, expect the Jets D to be heavy on starters.

Expect the backup DBs to be playing hard to prove they deserve to be there next year.

Let's hope our line does Brohm proud and he shows us some stuff!