Gosselin 2010 Quality Redraft

Alualu has apparently been vetted as the #10 pick for the Jags.

Started every game, 3 1/2 sacks, 30 tackles. Strong motor and big heart > small size evidently.

Gosselin's redraft has the Bills spurning Spiller for.....a CB? Joe Haden?

If we're holding an imaginary "do-over" can't we take an OT, a TE, or even Alualu?

Hadden has played very well

yeah the problem with Alualu is does he fit our system

who knows, until Spiller start producing they are going to be open to the second guess

If I were to re-draft today, I would say that it would probably go something like this:

1. Tim Tebow

2. Rob Gronkowski

Although, I really like Spiller. I can't wait to see what this guy does for us next year after a full offseason of training (AND a new OT next year, hopefully).

If I were to re-draft today, I would say that it would probably go something like this:

1. Tim Tebow

2. Rob Gronkowski

Although, I really like Spiller. I can't wait to see what this guy does for us next year after a full offseason of training (AND a new OT next year, hopefully).

Throw is a Bulaga or Iupati in there and that is eerily similar to my pre-draft rankings. Stupid Bills.

he was a 34 DE at CAL.

Yes, he was.

But the Jaguars weren't looking for measurables; they were looking for ability. They were looking for leadership. They were looking for work ethic.

Alualu led the Golden Bears in sacks (7½) and tackles for loss (10) in 2009. That gave him a check mark for ability. He was a team captain. That gave him a check for leadership. He also was named the team's weightlifter of the year and won the program's Joe Roth Award for courage and sportsmanship. Another check mark.

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/120910dnsponflnewsletterintro.162b02a2.html

No worries though. There are still some that say Haloti Ngata wasn't athletic enough to play in the Tampa-2. :wallbash:

Found this interesting...

Alualu has proven to be worthy of the 10th overall pick. And that's what the draft should be about – finding the best players. Buffalo was criticized in 2006 for "reaching" for Ohio State safety Donte Whitner. The Bills made him the eighth overall pick, at least a half a round higher than he was projected to go.

But Whitner is now in his fifth season as a starter and he's the only defensive back in the league with 100 tackles. The Bills viewed Whitner as a good pick then. The rest of the NFL certainly views him as a good pick now.

What's sad about that is that 2 UDFA RBs are on the re-draft by production list and, of course, Spiller is not.

Every team gets their Gems in the UDFA market. The Bills got theirs at the WR position in Nelson and Jones.

you would take tim tebow in a redraft? wow. bulaga at 9? wow. iupati at 9? wow. glad you're confined to a message board.

I couldn't agree more. Tebow? Are you serious? What's with all the man love for this guy?

The Bills need lineman and linebackers. Does anybody even watch how bad the linebackers are anymore?