I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

Classes started up this week - between that and discovering the location of every bathroom on campus, Young Sage is likely somewhat indisposed.

But please remember that we are talking about a guy eating nothing but beans here - please do not mention his movements.

They don't think Sage will be in attendance at class.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't think Sage will be in attendance at class.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Plenty of blather from a bunch of hooligans who consider Themselves to be impotent. Face it, You are lost, on Your last legs. Who knows how to deal with you and your ilk. You can't find any of Them and soon Your lentils will run out. Who can't wait to see They begging for a single lentil.

All of your lentils They belong to Us.

Edited by Mrs. Beer Ball

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Plenty of blather from a bunch of hooligans who consider Themselves to be impotent. Face it, You are lost, on Your last legs. Who knows how to deal with you and your ilk. You can't find any of Them and soon Your lentils will run out. Who can't wait to see They begging for a single lentil.

All of your lentils They belong to Us.

They think you are going insane because your husband is missing.

They are willing to cut you some slack because of this.

They will no longer allow They to be insulted by being compared to Who.

They don't think he is dead.

They think he is hiding.

They think that although technically he won't be dead soon, he will be gone like the rest of humans, having never existed.

Hah, Who doesn't know that a team was sent back in time to eliminate They. Copycat.

Edited by Booster4324

Dude did you lock Sage in triplecheney? He has not been around since we got out. Sammy is having laugh riots every day over here and I wonder if he did something. Can you check on Sage?

They know the lentil worshiper.

They do not find Sammy funny.

They do not find anything funny.

They do not want you to find Sage.

Sage was last active here at 9:05pm, January 21. It is completely out of character for him to not show up here for more than a couple days. I can only assume he's dead, with the cause of death likely a tremendous lentil-induced rectal explosion.

Want to have a rectal explosion? Eat sugar-free JellBelly Belly Flops. I worked near their factory Friday and stopped in at the bulk store at the factory and bought 4 bags. Ate almost a whole bag and an hour later had to rush to the throne.

After I was done, I read the packaging: "Consumption may cause stomach discomfort and/or LAXATIVE EFFECT". "Suggest starting with 8 beans or less".

Eating less now, I can still play a tune about an hour later.