I'll be eating nothing but lentils in 2011

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the C-House...I'd like to say it brings back memories, only I can't remember...too many Dead Bastards at ' The Rongo ' I guess... :beer:

Actually my hangout spot of choice was The Palms. I have no idea if it is still open. The place was a dump 20 years ago so it may have just fallen in on itself.

BTW - Sage are you still out there? How's lentil fest going?

Actually my hangout spot of choice was The Palms. I have no idea if it is still open. The place was a dump 20 years ago so it may have just fallen in on itself.

They are aware that Sage is hiding.

They are aware that he has brought enough lentils for a lengthy stay.

They can wait longer than he can.

OMG what a great dive that was - and, apparently still is - right across from Johnny's Big Red Grill (alas, no more).

Listed under ' Ithaca Entertainment - Nightlife ' on the Law School's web site...

The Palms” has a jukebox and booths with sticky old wooden seats, but the Royal Palm Tavern remains the most popular bar in Collegetown. The best time to go is before 11pm to get one of those coveted booths.

link

They are aware that Sage is hiding.

They are aware that he has brought enough lentils for a lengthy stay.

They can wait longer than he can.

Before they spend too much time searching or waiting they should be aware that, if he has been eating nothing but lentils this long, he may not be hiding at all - just spending an inordinate amount of time in

this room

Before they spend too much time searching or waiting they should be aware that, if he has been eating nothing but lentils this long, he may not be hiding at all - just spending an inordinate amount of time in

this room

They will look into it.

They will remember if you send They astray.

They will look into it.

They will remember if you send They astray.

They - we welcome you to the board. Though how do we handle messages to They, or you, if They needs to refer to others? After all They may not be you just as They may actually refer to you. How should They handle this issue with They?

things must be bad -- after all the build up, and then this.....

Found his facebook profile. The bastard posted an article about Tiger on Monday, but can't take the time to give us updates on the lentils? :censored:

In memory of Sage, I had some simply prepared lentils last night from Whole Foods's buffet.

I wouldnt even last a day at this if it were me. :sick:

Tonight, we're going to the best (our favorite) Cuban restaurant in all of Atlanta for some Pisto Manchego, Ropa Vieja, and Rotisserie Chicken!

In the words of the infamous Bart Scott... CANT WAIT!

Edited by DrDankenstein

In memory of Sage, I had some simply prepared lentils last night from Whole Foods's buffet.

I wouldnt even last a day at this if it were me. :sick:

Tonight, we're going to the best (our favorite) Cuban restaurant in all of Atlanta for some Pisto Manchego, Ropa Vieja, and Rotisserie Chicken!

In the words of the infamous Bart Scott... CANT WAIT!

What Cuban place is that. My girfriend and I sometimes go to this cool little Cuban place called Coco Loco on Sidney Marcus. It's a little place in a strip mall, but the food is always great and the people there are extremely nic.

Stalker alert! :ph34r:

Let's be honest, you don't need to be any kind of stalker to find someone's facebook profile.

So did he say anything about lentils on his Facebook page at all?

Just an update on New Year's Day:

2 lentil meals down...1,093 to go

Jesus H. Christ!

The lad's on a mission the likes of which haven't been articulated in print since the days of Carlos Castaneda.

And all you rat bastages want him to chime in like your his Twats on Twitter and hanging on his every movement.

You wouldn't rag on Jesus H. Christ on the twentieth day of his 40 days and nights sabbatical in the desert now would ya?

On second though. You would.

So would I.

Or, is that wood eye?

C'mmon Sage. Cough up a report and don't cough up any goddamned lentils with it either, if you know what's good for ya.

things must be bad -- after all the build up, and then this.....

They don't think Sage will be reporting any progress.

They think Sage is in hiding.

They think They will find Sage soon.

They are uncovering the secrets of doublecheney.

Edited by They

Jesus H. Christ!

The lad's on a mission the likes of which haven't been articulated in print since the days of Carlos Castaneda.

And all you rat bastages want him to chime in like your his Twats on Twitter and hanging on his every movement.

Classes started up this week - between that and discovering the location of every bathroom on campus, Young Sage is likely somewhat indisposed.

But please remember that we are talking about a guy eating nothing but beans here - please do not mention his movements.

Classes started up this week - between that and discovering the location of every bathroom on campus, Young Sage is likely somewhat indisposed.

But please remember that we are talking about a guy eating nothing but beans here - please do not mention his movements.

Great point. Glad you got the reference.