Well well well

sullim4

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite part was his openness and honesty about the running game doing so poorly. It's rare to see a coach disclose how he truly feels about his team's weaknesses, particularly as a head coach who's responsible for how the team prepares and plays on Sunday. :worthy:

Pretty spry, too. He has to be thrilled that we derailed the Dolphins playoff chances.

Love that we're not playing great lately, but are good enough to stay in it and pull a few out.

We're a Stevie J drop from being 5-1 in our last 6 games.

It's just so refreshing watching Gailey in a presser as compared to the last three idiots that have head coached the Bills. Gailey is a breath of fresh air. It's amazing that he doesnt' have to watch "the tape" to tell us things that we witnessed ourselves on TV.

OK...where does one get the sweatshirt Ralphie was wearing?

I have been looking for that for a long time, even tried to create one at NFL Shop, and they did such a horrible job I had to send it back.

Has anyone seen that for sale?

If so, where?

I'm sorry but Ralph looks really, really, REALLY old. Not a flattering clip of him shuffling into the press conference.

I thought the exact same thing, and yes we all know hes 92. Also I have noticed that over the past 2-3 years his mind has really slipped. I dont really understand a thing the guy says half the time.

geez dont you people have any damn grandparents

ralph is ninety freakin two years old. looks pretty damn good for that age. i hope he lives another ten plus. and i hope you disrespectful punks get bound up like a brick and cant find any metamucil or milk of magnesia

Holy crap. David Nelson sounds exactly like Trent.

tell me he doesnt look like the baby of trent and george edwards

not that theres anything wrong with that