my new first 4 round mock

There is no way we go Offensive Line with 3 of our top 5 picks. Have you been watching our Defense all year? We desperately need help stopping the run and rushing the passer.

The interesting part in all of this will be the formation they choose to move forward with. Either way, I think you'll see a couple of key veteran leaders picked up in free agency, then fill in around them.

i dont want to sound rude in anyway but are you seriously having a mock draft with the season not even being over?

Have you not seen the hundreds of "professional" ones, or thousands of threads around the Internet before this? I don't want to be rude, but why choose this one to comment on?

Have you not seen the hundreds of "professional" ones, or thousands of threads around the Internet before this? I don't want to be rude, but why choose this one to comment on?

this is the first thread i saw on TBD that was labeled mock draft... am i wrong on that? I just think mock drafts before free agency and even before we know if there will be a 2011 season is just ridiculous.

Edited by brenty

Bowers or Quinn will be our first pick unless we make a free agent move to satisfy our defensive needs which I doubt.

Expect OL to be addressed in the 3rd round.

agreed, and I know everyone hates Haynsworth but a Dline of Carrington,Williams,Haynsworth, and Bower or Quinn might be pretty sweet.

With all the O-line help we need I thought this would be the way to go:

1. Anthony Castonzo LOT 6'7" 305

2. Stefen Wisniewski Center 6'3" 300

3. Jeremy Beal OLB 6'3" 260

4. Matt Reynolds ROT 6'7" 330

4. Andre Branch OLB 6'5" 260

We need more defensive players in your prediction. Our offense is further along then our D. I think they will take a LB in round one, resign Marriem (its to early I don't want to look up how to spell his name) and Poz to long term that will make our LB corp solid to go along with the 3-4 we are trying. And by the way Beal will not drop that far down.

Costanzo will be a RT inthe NFL

yeah..and Oher was a right tackle...sure....we hear this every yeat.

I agree we need more d. We could have the best offense in the world but if we can't get their offense off the field we have a bunch of expensive benchsitters. I think we have to get a quality front 7 on D AND shore up the offensive line. Forget quarterbacks, cornerbacks and all of that other crap.

this is the first thread i saw on TBD that was labeled mock draft... am i wrong on that? I just think mock drafts before free agency and even before we know if there will be a 2011 season is just ridiculous.

There were mock threads back in September dude.

Jeremy Beal will be gone before the second, he has been moving up the draft charts.

But the Bills would be extremely luck to get him in th 3rd if somehow he fell.

You need to look around more, there have been plenty on here and this is my second the other was a full one, see astrobot.

We need more defensive players in your prediction. Our offense is further along then our D. I think they will take a LB in round one, resign Marriem (its to early I don't want to look up how to spell his name) and Poz to long term that will make our LB corp solid to go along with the 3-4 we are trying. And by the way Beal will not drop that far down.

yes I know but Sunday proved that Fitz, Fred and WRs suck when the lines play bad. I picked the players off of draftek, I'm sure players will move,I went with their rankings they have now. I usually pick OLB first but there are plenty of good ones latter which is why went this route. I guess I should have went full so here is the rest:

5. Alex Wujciak ILB 6'3" 255

6. Matt Conrath DE 6'7" 280

7. Phil Taylor NT 6'4" 360

With all the O-line help we need I thought this would be the way to go:

1. Anthony Castonzo LOT 6'7" 305

2. Stefen Wisniewski Center 6'3" 300

3. Jeremy Beal OLB 6'3" 260

4. Matt Reynolds ROT 6'7" 330

4. Andre Branch OLB 6'5" 260

the only way Beal drops to the third round is if he breaks his leg at the combine.