my new first 4 round mock

how about this

1 Quinn OLB

2 Kerrigan OLB

3 Upshaw ILB

4 Reynolds RT

4 Ballard D.E

To me biggest weakness on this team is the linbacker position. Luckily it looks like a deep year at that position so they might as well take advantage of it

Costanzo is perfect LT for NFL. I think he great pick in top 10 anywhere team needs an OL player.

No offense, but says who? You? Sorry but i am unconvinced.

I have yet to come across a scouting report listing him as a top 10 pick. I see many calling constanzo a 15-32 pick. I would link but i am posting from my phone. He is very strong and smart, but his speed is borderline for a nfl left tackle.

Believe me, as a BC alum myself i am rooting for the kid. It is also extremely early - he could shoot up draft boards based on his combine performance and interviews. But right now, he would be a reach for the Bills in the first round.

There is no way we go Offensive Line with 3 of our top 5 picks. Have you been watching our Defense all year? We desperately need help stopping the run and rushing the passer. The interesting part in all of this will be the formation they choose to move forward with. Either way, I think you'll see a couple of key veteran leaders picked up in free agency, then fill in around them.

Dont let one game turn your opinion around!

With all the O-line help we need I thought this would be the way to go:

1. Anthony Castonzo LOT 6'7" 305

2. Stefen Wisniewski Center 6'3" 300

3. Jeremy Beal OLB 6'3" 260

4. Matt Reynolds ROT 6'7" 330

4. Andre Branch OLB 6'5" 260

If you actually want to improve the Buffalo Bills this is a winning a formula I created for the picks. Improve the defense. Fulfill wour biggest needs but also get great value.

Mine... Christmas list depending on availability I give three options per round.

1. Darius, Bowers DE , or Fairley DL

2. Greg Jones LB, Vom Miller LB, or Bruce Carter LB

3. Marvin Austin DT, Marcus Cannon OL, Mason Foster LB

4. Greg Romeus DE, Adrian Robinson DE/LB, Lawerence Wilson LB

I think we're good at center with Wood...

After redshirting his initial year at Louisville, Wood started all 12 games at center for the Cardinals in 2005...Wood remained Louisville's starting center in his sophomore and junior seasons, starting all 13 and 12 games, respectively. Led by quarterback Brian Brohm, the 2007 Cardinals offense ranked sixth nationally with an average of 488.0 yards per game. Wood earned All-Big East honors in both years, and again in his senior season. He finished his career with 49 consecutive starts at center, the second-longest streak in school history behind Travis Leffew (51, 2002-05).

Alongside Alex Mack, Wood was considered one of the best centers available in the 2009 NFL Draft. He has been compared to Brad Meester by The Sporting News, but his instincts and "nastiness" on the field had scouts comparing him to the NFL's old time centers like Mike Webster of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tim Grunhard of the Kansas City Chiefs. (Wiki)

I'd go...

1) Gabe Carimi, LT, Wisconsin

2) Dontay Moch, DE/OLB, Nevada

3) Lance Kendricks, TE, Wicsonsin

4a) Owen Marecic, FB/ILB/ST, Stanford

4b) Greg Romeus, DE, Pitt (He may fall much further after the ACL tear - might even go undrafted - but was a solid 1st/2nd round prospect til he got hurt)

I am guessing you are drafting based on what you feel our needs are. So I am giving it a thumbs down. Try this one:

1. BPA

2. BPA

3. BPA

4. BPA

And I think that will work a little better for our team.