Kyle Williams .... this guy needs a nickname

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me that in this day and age, calling him "white" anything is an invitation to criticism.

He's from Louisiana, went to LSU, and hits like the Waterboy, how about Bobby Boucher?

I really don't care, but it's just kind of weak to call him something with white in the title. He knows he's white, so what's the point in pointing that out? I guarantee KW wouldn't be on board with this.

Besdies, I have a way classier name for KW. Kyle "Impregnatin' Rhino" Williams :thumbsup:

Somebody referred to Peyton Hillis as "The Avalanche" a few weeks ago. I think that woulda been a good one for K. Williams but too bad it's already taken.

wish we had Peyton Hillis, that guy reminds me of Riggins and Alsot. Any chance I get to watch him I do, Hoping Gerhart is the same (just not this week ;) )

This will intimidate the crap out of opposing team's fans between ages 13-17

I thought the logic behind t-rex was pretty funny (more so than the name itself?), I don't mind meatball though.

+1

Buff Daddy?? Might as well call him Kyle "Stranger Danger" Williams.

wish we had Peyton Hillis, that guy reminds me of Riggins and Alsot. Any chance I get to watch him I do, Hoping Gerhart is the same (just not this week ;) )

I picked him up in fantasy. He's been a savior since I got him in week 4. He's scored in every week but one this year.