• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KW

I know, really "radical".

Here's a concept - why worry about it.

Let fate take it's course.

IMHO, fate has the great ability to present a situation that creates a phrase/nickname associated with a player far better than a bunch of fans sitting around could ever hope for.

Case in point: Who so serious?

Anybody see that one coming? Did that one come about from a bunch of fans sitting around going "You know what? Steve Johnson needs a nickname or catchphrase. Who has an idea?"

Let's call him Kylie just to piss off that guy who keeps bitching about "Stevie" Johnson not being called Steve.

Or...

K-Dub

Great White (as in Great White Shark, or Great White Hope)

Moby (as in Moby Dick, not the singer)

K-Bomb (cuz he blows up the O-line)

Buff Daddy (as in Buff...alo)

Big Buff

Lumberjack (no idea why, I can just imagine him being one)

Mr Freeze

Personally I like K-Bomb and Buff Daddy.

I'm 100% on board with "The Great White Buffalo!!!" I think that is awesome! Did you think that one up all by your lonesome Joe? I LOVE it! B-)

Just came to me when I happened to hear that Nugent song. i agree it's perfect: he's white, he's a Buffalo, and he fits the powerful bull image.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

KW

I know, really "radical".

Here's a concept - why worry about it.

Let fate take it's course.

IMHO, fate has the great ability to present a situation that creates a phrase/nickname associated with a player far better than a bunch of fans sitting around could ever hope for.

Case in point: Who so serious?

Anybody see that one coming? Did that one come about from a bunch of fans sitting around going "You know what? Steve Johnson needs a nickname or catchphrase. Who has an idea?"

Why so serious.... :flirt: