We have been playing TOO COMPETITIVE!!!

We should win right? Adrian peterson may not play... Farve is not doing very well... We have been playing good with the top teams. kyle williams is having a pro bowl type year. We should get spiller back.

however, given all the bills positive points, it still wouldnt surprise me if this is the week we collapse. where the #2 viking rb has 200 yrds against us. farve has 4 tds.

thoughts? kick ass or sent home in shame?

im hoping we stomp on them!!! but at their house??? i dont know.

Hell no. I think the Bills are going to win this weekend.

Me too. It will be cool to see TG get a lot of the carries against us. I really liked him as a potential Bills RB so it will be cool if we can see some of him V Spiller.

Your a real optimist, especially with that great username of yours.

its just a user name. i dont have it tattoed on my forehead.

im a fan. once we get to the playoffs and actually start doing something, then i will change the username to LAKERS of the nfl. until then, the user name stays. plus its not so funny now, but at first it was hilarious!

We should win right? Adrian peterson may not play... Farve is not doing very well... We have been playing good with the top teams. kyle williams is having a pro bowl type year. We should get spiller back.

however, given all the bills positive points, it still wouldnt surprise me if this is the week we collapse. where the #2 viking rb has 200 yrds against us. farve has 4 tds.

In all fairness, any RB rushing for 200 yards against this defense shouldn't be a surprise nor an indication of collapse.

I am confident that this is the week we put it all together and beat the living daylights out of the Vikes. Stevie out to redeem himself, Spiller back, Evans wanting to prove he is still relevant, Favre with no where to throw but to a Bills DB - a recipe for a big Bills win.

we have played better on the road...could see us putting a whooping on the Vikings

its just a user name. i dont have it tattoed on my forehead.

im a fan. once we get to the playoffs and actually start doing something, then i will change the username to LAKERS of the nfl. until then, the user name stays. plus its not so funny now, but at first it was hilarious!

Can you change your name to the "Red Soxs of the NFL". Before the red Soxs got a new owner they were pretty much the same as the Bills. Horrible management that made stupid decisions. Never won a world series for 86 years. They won with a new owner. Bill Buckner etc.

Edited by b stein 22

Last week we had to play our D to contain Big Ben in the pocket, so that he wouldn't be able to use his feet to keep plays alive. I say let Brett TRY to run on those bum ankles of his. Bring the pressure up the middle and take his head off as he tries to hobble away. That should also stuff the inside run game that has been tearing us up.

Can you change your name to the "Red Soxs of the NFL". Before the red Soxs got a new owner they were pretty much the same as the Bills. Horrible management that made stupid decisions. Never won a world series for 86 years. They won with a new owner. Bill Buckner etc.

Man, lay off ralph. we don't even know if we'll have a team after he passes. Is THAT what you want?

The Bills are 2-9, although we've been playing better lately, there are no games that they "should" win. Every game they are going to have to play their best to win, every team out there is very capable of beating the us.

The Vikings have a new coach and that usually means the team plays inspired ball. It's going to be very tough, especially on the road.

The Bills are 2-9, although we've been playing better lately, there are no games that they "should" win. Every game they are going to have to play their best to win, every team out there is very capable of beating the us.

The Vikings have a new coach and that usually means the team plays inspired ball. It's going to be very tough, especially on the road.

The Vikings are 4-7, although they've been playing better lately, there are no games that they "should" win. Every game they're going to have to play their best to win, and every team out there is very capable of beating them.

The Bills have a new coach and that usually means the team plays inspired ball. It's going to be tough, even at home.

Should be a good game IMO.