Official Steve Johnson Love and Support Thread

seq004

He had a very bad drop for the win and dropped some other catchable throws today, but he'll learn from this. We're a much better team with him. The kid will bounce back. He feels horrible. It happened. It's over. Still glad we have him.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To Stevie Johnson,

You are a ballar who comes out and consistently makes plays for the Buffalo Bills on a weekly basis. You are having one of the best season for a Bills WR in decades. You are a young shining star on this team and your chemistry with Fitz is without question excellent. Nobody is perfect, don't let one play change the way who you are on the field and off. You are a prime example on this team why I enjoy watching Bills football and what makes it exciting to be a Buffalo Bills fan once again for the present and future.

Sincerely,

BuffaloBillsForever

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Stevie seems truly devastated about his drop in OT, and I'm glad that he cares that much.

This guy is on the verge of being a consistent playmaker in this league, and I hope the game he had today does not shatter his confidence.

I know Fitz won't go away from throwing the ball to his #1 receiver next week, but Stevie needs to be ready to bounce back in a big way.

Learn from it, put it behind you and come out ready to play next week.

GO STEVIE!!!!!!!

To Stevie Johnson,

You are a ballar who comes out and consistently makes plays for the Buffalo Bills on a weekly basis. You are having one of the best season for a Bills WR in decades. You are a young shining star on this team and your chemistry with Fitz is without question excellent. Nobody is perfect, don't let one play change the way who you are on the field and off. You are a prime example on this team why I enjoy watching Bills football and what makes it exciting to be a Buffalo Bills fan once again for the present and future.

Sincerely,

BuffaloBillsForever

I'm going to see how his dispute with God works out before I pick sides

To Stevie Johnson,

Sincerely,

BuffaloBillsForever

I'm with this sentiment 100%

Go Stevie, Go BILLS!! :beer:

Stevie seems almost a little TOO down and his twitter comment is slightly disturbing...

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO... "