C. Green waived?

TPS

This signing was the brainchild of Buddy Nix and new pro personnel director Whaley.

Fair enough, but it was a move that definitely reflects poorly on the front office.

Makes me less confident about extensions for Stevie and Fitz.

Also fair comments - but if they extended Chris Kelsay, I wouldn't be too worried about FitzJohnson. They're signed thru 2011 anyway, so we got 'til the 2012 season to extend them. But I do agree that our front office has no monopoly on perfection. B-)

(They extended Dick Jauron, ferchrissakes - why wouldn't they extend FitzJohnson?)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The RT they jettisoned in a cynical salary-dump at the beginning of last season should still have been on the roster. Or they could've drafted one. Or they could've traded for Jamaal Brown. Or they could've signed Flozell Adams, who was manning the position very well for the Steelers before his injury. But go on.

Flozell Adams is done.. No better than Green at this point or at any point this year.

Edited by markinsd

Buffalo Rumblings reporting that he's been waived off the IR list. Gailey apparently likes Wrotto (and depth on roster)

I guess showcasing him the first couple games of the season didn't work out? I find it hard to believe that he was the best F.A. tackle they could find. What a waste of money!

Buffalo Rumblings reporting that he's been waived off the IR list. Gailey apparently likes Wrotto (and depth on roster)

Whether Gailey likes Wrotto or even Howard, this is nothing more than an indictment on the horrible play of Green. Nothing more, nothing less.