C. Green waived?

TPS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should waive the personnel evaluator who recommended signing him. I'm serious. How does that person continue to collect a paycheck? What possibly could qualify as "failure" within OBD enough to warrant termination?

Yeah, and considering there was 200 starting RT's available, and we pick Green...then we didn't give him any bonus money, fire everybody!!!!!

Yeah, and considering there was 200 starting RT's available, and we pick Green...then we didn't give him any bonus money, fire everybody!!!!!

The RT they jettisoned in a cynical salary-dump at the beginning of last season should still have been on the roster. Or they could've drafted one. Or they could've traded for Jamaal Brown. Or they could've signed Flozell Adams, who was manning the position very well for the Steelers before his injury. But go on.

They should waive the personnel evaluator who recommended signing him. I'm serious. How does that person continue to collect a paycheck? What possibly could qualify as "failure" within OBD enough to warrant termination?

Yeah, I agree. If anyone in the front office makes one mistake, get rid of them. Definitely sounds like a good recipe for long-term success doesn't it?

I hear Shawn Merriman isn't far behind him. Maybe we can promote our young practice squad guys like Roosevelt and give him a 6 week try out to see if we have anything there.

I hear Shawn Merriman isn't far behind him. Maybe we can promote our young practice squad guys like Roosevelt and give him a 6 week try out to see if we have anything there.

I know people love Roosevelt cause he went to St. Joe's- who Williamsville North has owned in hockey for the better part of two decades- but there's a reason Donald Jones made the team over him. We saw it on Sunday. With Easley coming back next year, there's simply no room for the guy.

I know people love Roosevelt cause he went to St. Joe's- who Williamsville North has owned in hockey for the better part of two decades- but there's a reason Donald Jones made the team over him. We saw it on Sunday. With Easley coming back next year, there's simply no room for the guy.

Sure there will be roscoe will be gone next year. Leodis will handle the PR duties, and Roosevelt or a Draft pick like Aj Green will be catching those passes.