Aaron Maybin is moonlighting

bills44

Found a piece in that article I disagree with:

The point here, really though, is that Maybin should probably not quit his day job [to go do a job that he's somehow worse at].

Actually, as a Bills fan, unless he suddenly becomes better, I can only hope and pray Maybin would consider quitting his day job to pursue his "dream".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it has crossed many of the coaches thoughts, the old coach axiom we need to take this boy out to the shed but in this case for what. It ain’t worth even the effort of discipline as we’re finding out it’s not worth wasting time in trying to teach him the nuances of the game. You can’t instill talent and you can’t make someone smart who isn’t. At some point I suppose sooner than later, they will just admit, this dog can’t hunt. Nut Maybin will continue to act out like he’s a hollywood star as a peacock flairs it’s feathers.

Some dumb people like to flaunt their ignorance. Maybin has become the poster child for what is not the attributes of a nfl prospect.

Wow!

Talk about terrible!

And I thought his Fro-hawk was bad. Now this?!!?!?

Sheesh.... :doh:

The thing about Maybin, is that Aaron "Mayhem" Maybin is actually a pretty cool name...IF HE EVEN PLAYED A SMIDGEON CLOSE TO HIS DRAFT STATUS!!!!!

I want to believe so badly that this is not just another terribly scouted job by Modrak and Co., but as time rolls on I can't help but think that Maybin is a colossal joke. Worse than Mike Williams.

As in: B-A-D bad.

Mayhem Maybinot- Quarterback gigglin’

Didn't dress, not crazy

Defensive Les Nessmen

The o-line can’t see him

He stay on da sideline

You go hard, he go away

Not fair sergeant slaughter

The Bills bought him/bust bust bust

Party hard/no boredom

Combat like no way

nike contract/ bust bust bust

Ciroque cipper, stocked colder

Super star Peter Pan lover

Gonna bowl Tuesday/can’t play Sundat

No shaping no mo’

No run defense/running back gone

Call the stretcher/bust bust bust

Can’t hide I’m in street clothes

Mayhem Maybin

Quarterback cravin'

Go hard, crazy

Defensive Wes Craven

The O-line can't save him

He stay misbehavin'

You go hard, he go harder

Not fair, Sergeant Slaughter

Bills bought him, Joe taught him

Party hard, no boredom

Combat like contact

That new Nike contract

Ciroc sipper, stocked colder

Super star, rock and roller

Gonna bowl the block, you can't hold him

No shaping, no mo

No run attack, no running back

Call the stretcher, too much pressure

Can't hide, I'll come fetch ya

Best believe I'll come get ya

Defense like precincts

Everybody locked up

That quarterback gonna need a bail

Fourth and three? He gonna fail

Better throw that Hail Mary

Maybin coming, real scary

Touchdown chance, real thin

Get up off that field and

Just know I go hard

Guarantee we will win

Maybin talking: Yeah, we gonna win because when we step on this field they gotta knock us in between these sidelines for four quarters, and that ain't happenin'!

First-round draft pick

Fifty-eight, fightin' and blaow!

Endorsement deal, Nike now

Buffalo, aw wipe me down

See I'm rushing, that goal to blitz

Show the pinky ring, let him know I’m rich

Aaron Maybin, name print

Maybach mayhem

Holy crap...I just got infinitely stupider for reading that...I'll never be the same...I think I'm calling in tomorrow...I'm too stupid to work anymore...

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read...The fact that he can't even get on the field makes it almost unbelievable...

Oh man... :lol:

Right. The millionaire football player is dumb.

Having some money (or in Maybin's case, renting some money since it'll surely not last too long) doesn't equate to success.

In fact, that tremendously awkward and embarrassing lyric pretty much highlights just how unimportant a bag filled with cash is.

Smart? Hardly. Successful? Laughable.

He might have a few bucks more than you and me today, but I promise you that 90% of posters here are more successful than Mr. Maybin is and will be, measured on balance.

Frankly, that little song sums up just about everything that is wrong with the thug culture. Really embarassing for him.

Having some money (or in Maybin's case, renting some money since it'll surely not last too long) doesn't equate to success.

In fact, that tremendously awkward and embarrassing lyric pretty much highlights just how unimportant a bag filled with cash is.

Smart? Hardly. Successful? Laughable.

He might have a few bucks more than you and me today, but I promise you that 90% of posters here are more successful than Mr. Maybin is and will be, measured on balance.

Frankly, that little song sums up just about everything that is wrong with the thug culture. Really embarassing for him.

WTF are you to determine how smart someone is? You don't know crap. All I know is that the "dumb" 22 year old isn't sitting around the internet criticizing another person he doesn't know.

Maybin maybe a bust but some of you people are flat out losers. People who are happy with their own lives don't need to put down someone else's. Peace out nerds.

Right. The millionaire football player is dumb. The bitter 30+ year old men bashing a 22 year old because he hasn't lived up to their expectations on their favorite football team are the smart ones. :rolleyes:

Seriously???

Well...Maybin certainly does not have to be too smart to get where he's got so far...There are plenty of idiot millionaires in Pro sports...Plenty...What got him those millions was what he was born with athletically...Not his brain...Which, based on those lyrics, is not exactly spewing out the smartest stuff I've ever read...

I realize it's your thing to police the Player hating...But this is a case where Maybin gets EXACTLY what he deserves...Anyone with a half a brain would be FAR too embarrassed to have something like this out there for public consumption if they had the lack of Professional Production Maybin has had to this point...I mean...the lyrics would be brutally bad regardless...But at least if he was backing it up on the Field it would be impossible to give him a hard time about it...

In this case I'd say don't hate the Player hater, hate the Player...But maybe that's just me... B-)

I don't think Maybin wrote the lyrics or is actually doing the rapping--- it's by a Baltimore area rapper named Caddy da Don, which is how it's credited on Maybin's website.

Uhhh, not that there's any justification for it's existence.

:sick:

Stevie Johnson likes to rap, too.

Doesn't make sense to rag on a guy for a hobby of his just because he's not great at football.

That's true enough, but Stevie's raps were pretty good, even when he wasn't playing. I think it's just that we'd all prefer if Maybin didn't commission "theme music" boasting of his NFL pass rushing prowess while his website's "highlight" video is so heavily padded. Heavily padded yet still unimpressive.

He's just a kid, trying to live the dream. It's not really his fault he was so grossly overvalued as an NFL prospect. :oops:

Edited by Punch

WTF are you to determine how smart someone is? You don't know crap. All I know is that the "dumb" 22 year old isn't sitting around the internet criticizing another person he doesn't know.

Maybin maybe a bust but some of you people are flat out losers. People who are happy with their own lives don't need to put down someone else's. Peace out nerds.

I might be mistaken, but are you the guy who started the thread right after the Ben R. stuff started coming out saying how different this would be treated if he were black?

Mayhem Maybin

Quarterback cravin'

Go hard, crazy

Defensive Wes Craven

The O-line can't save him

He stay misbehavin'

You go hard, he go harder

Not fair, Sergeant Slaughter

Bills bought him, Joe taught him

Party hard, no boredom

Combat like contact

That new Nike contract

Ciroc sipper, stocked colder

Super star, rock and roller

Gonna bowl the block, you can't hold him

No shaping, no mo

No run attack, no running back

Call the stretcher, too much pressure

Can't hide, I'll come fetch ya

Best believe I'll come get ya

Defense like precincts

Everybody locked up

That quarterback gonna need a bail

Fourth and three? He gonna fail

Better throw that Hail Mary

Maybin coming, real scary

Touchdown chance, real thin

Get up off that field and

Just know I go hard

Guarantee we will win

Maybin talking: Yeah, we gonna win because when we step on this field they gotta knock us in between these sidelines for four quarters, and that ain't happenin'!

First-round draft pick

Fifty-eight, fightin' and blaow!

Endorsement deal, Nike now

Buffalo, aw wipe me down

See I'm rushing, that goal to blitz

Show the pinky ring, let him know I’m rich

Aaron Maybin, name print

Maybach mayhem

:worthy::worthy::worthy: