Aaron Maybin is moonlighting

bills44

The funny thing is if you go over to his website (http://www.aaronmaybin.com/) he has a "highlight" reel.

It is like him hitting the QB after the ball is gone, or him missing the original tackle then chasing them down 4 yards further down the field.

I still see a guy with a lot of physical talent. And unlike most Bills defenders he's squarely focused on getting to the QB. Let's just hope it's immaturity and not working hard enough has been the problem, and these are things he can over come. Judging from his website he definitely let his position in the draft go to his head.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that the "dumb" 22 year old isn't sitting around the internet criticizing another person he doesn't know.

I know, he's too busy hard partying and Ciroc sipping.

Maybin maybe a bust but some of you people are flat out losers. People who are happy with their own lives don't need to put down someone else's. Peace out nerds.

And the award for most laughably hypocritical post of the year goes to...

Wow, so let me get this straight. You imply that I'm the dumb one because I criticize someone I don't know on the Internet. Ok. Then, call me a loser and a nerd while saying that people with happy lives don't put down someone else.

I'm sorry your life isn't happy, Sir.

Maybin Maybinot

Quarterback-- aint been got'

You're good? That's crazy--

too small and lazy;

The O-line can't bulldoze

your weak ass in streetclothes.

put that in your pipe and smoke it Couldabeen. This guy is insanely delusinonal