Schopp sticks his foot in his mouth yet again

The_Philster

Bills receiver Stevie Johnson: "Everything is just clicking for us. ... It's like clockwork for us." Mike Schopp: "They're 0-and-8, right?"

http://twitter.com/#!/Schopptalk/status/2109020542337024

Stevie gave him a little shot for it

http://twitter.com/#!/StevieJohnson13/status/2155531078733825

How does this schmuck keep his job, seriously?

Edited by The_Philster

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all things to criticize Schopp for.

Do you mean, "It's just the typical stupid comment from this brain dead moron?" Because if that's what you mean, I agree. If we chronicled every stupid remark Schopp made there would be little room for anything else. Schopp is just about the worst that ever was.

I'll side with Schopp.

The win-loss column doesn't lie.

Hey Stevie, you can spew crap when you become an impact player, until then, the radio guy (who is also a fan) has it over on you.

Stevie Johnson is not an impact player? Since when is a player on pace for 80 catches 1100 yards and 12 TDs not one?

Stevie Johnson is not an impact player? Since when is a player on pace for 80 catches 1100 yards and 12 TDs not one?

+1

Stevie Johnson might be one of the only bright spots on this team this year and looking to the future of this team.

I'll side with Schopp.

The win-loss column doesn't lie.

Hey Stevie, you can spew crap when you become an impact player, until then, the radio guy (who is also a fan) has it over on you.

I have no problem with what either person said, but I do not believe that Schopp is a Bills fan. In fact, I think he's stated otherwise--he's not a fan, he covers the team, or something like that. Bulldog is a fan.

Stevie Johnson is not an impact player.

Regardless of these last few weeks.

Us old schoolers no better.

You want to be consider an impact player? Win a game on a play you complete.

Losers go home and fondle themselves Stevie, Winners go home and f@#k the prom queen.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Johnson on this one.

Schopp is a bonehead who somehow stays employed. He adds nothing to the dialogue or drama; unless brainless banter rates high on the scale for ratings.

When you are a second rate hack, grasping and clawing to create your own drama and acting under the guise of "informed opinion", you are prone to say stupid things like that and think you speak Gospel.

Not that I'd know that for sure... :unsure:

Losers go home and fondle themselves Stevie, Winners go home and f@#k the prom queen.

Nice language.

Way to lead by example.

How is he not an impact player for the Bills? how's that #1 pick out of Wisconsin performing this year compared to Johnson? Who has more touchdowns? Of the two, which one is making more money?

Not an impact player.

Please. Put down the 6 pack, take a cold shower, and wake up.

Johnson is emerging into a pleasant surprise for a 7th round pick.

how is anybody siding with schopp here? it was pretty obvious that stevie meant that he and fitzp have been clicking. i like that nickname for their show, "dope and full hog".

As Stevie pointed out, Schopp was referencing a comment about how well Fitz and Stevie have been clicking....that's all...Schopp tried to turn it into something else

As far as your losers and winners statement...Stevie's wife is gorgeous and they have a pair of kids...I don't think he has to fondle himself

That was totally uncalled for. :angry:

......and so was that. :angry:

consider the source

It's funny you would hold this opinion of Stevie Johnson considering how exuberantly you chose to fellate Eric Moulds in another thread. I loved Moulds too, but even in his NFL Playoff record setting performance against the Dolphins in '98 he didn't make enough of an impact for the Bills to actually win the game.

Stevie's career trajectory is remarkably similar to that of Eric Moulds, oddly enough. On average, a wide receiver isn't likely to be the difference between winning and losing when a team like the 2010 Bills has as many holes as they do... in fact, I can't imagine a WR doing much more than Stevie has done these past 6 weeks. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass? Just a thought.

Wow. What a great fan you are. Ripping on a player who is one of the few bright spots on a team. A guy who, despite losing, gives 100% effort and is playing well. The guy is a Buffalo Bill, and you mock him.

It is "know" better.

Did akm pick up a new board name?

I know I shouldnt really try to rationalize with who is posting in this thread cuz everyone is just frustrated but

do you honestly think that guys like stevie johnston aren't playing thier hearts out right now? While people are getting pissed at him for the team losing please take a step back and think about it for a minute....

Stevie is a 7th round pick who worked himself into a starting player, he is putting up better numbers then Terrell Owens and has been EXTREMELY productive for the Bills

If people cant see that this guy really cares then I dont know what to say to you....I wish EVERYBODY on this team was playing as hard as Stevie....or for Fitz for that matter. If they were we wouldn't lose a game.