It appears that Richard Jauron is mocking drafts

Like A Mofo

I think I will vomit if the Bills take a CB in the first round. Why does this guy think we need help in the secondary? That's one of the few positions we don't need. We are 6th in the league against the pass and would have more INT's if we had pass rush. DE or QB otherwise trade down.

This guy has us and the Panthers passing on Andrew Luck. How does he still have a job?

His reasoning is that the Panthers took Clausen last year. While some fans might be willing to give up on Clausen after his slow rookie start, the Panthers may see the situation differently.

As for the Bills: his feeling is that Fitzpatrick might be the long-term answer. I don't think he's right about that, but I'm not 100% certain.

sad how jauron is still pulling a gigantic paycheck from the bills every friggin week. the bills make up the difference between what he currently makes and what was left on his HC extension, correct? chan will soon join him. the world has no justice.

How can anybody who actually gets paid to write about the NFL conclude that one of the Bills major weaknesses is the secondary? Basically this team needs help everywhere on the D side of the ball EXCEPT the secondary - or does he think the Bills are the league's worst run D because the CBs don't crash the LoS and tackle the ballcarrier?

This neglects the QB and OT spots as well. Yeah, a team would pass on a guy like Luck because they have a journeyman QB who has put together some solid stats but fails in crunch time. :blink: