How is the Trick or Treating in your area?

Just Jack

This house has only ever had 2 kids come who are neighbors when they were like 8. That was almost 12 years ago. I live in the country and I love it.

And we probably won't get kids here because we live in the city. Not many kids here. We won't be home anyway.

Almost 7pm here, and once again, nobody comes to apartment complexes it appears.

Lights on @ 6:00 pm CDT here in Arlington Texas. 12 came. Lights off @ 9:00 pm CDT.

It more or less matches last year.

We don't give those out at our house. They stay here.

AND...maybe after Tuesday's election that will be LEGAL!!!

Not many here either. Probably 25-30 total.

Nobody showed up until after 6pm either.

The dog had fun guarding the house, barking at everyone who came up to the door. Used it as a training exercise. Doorbell rings, dog barks, we say, "Thank you, Buzzy." He stops barking. Or did for the first 20 or so kids. After that, he stopped listening, probably because he was tired of the treats we gave him.<_<

I had about 20. At one point I was giving out 2-3 treats per kid because hardly anyone was coming, then a whole bunch came around 8:30 & I was afraid I'd run out of candy. I gave them the normal sized candy bars instead of those tiny ones that you can get in the store for about $3 for a full bag. It was about $14 per 24 bars but I'd rather not cheap out on the kids.