Caption this

I don't get all the hate toward Fitz. He's the best QB we've had since Bledsoe by a LARGE margin.

Not hate really, since I do like Fitzpatrick...maybe instead I should have typed, "OK...on this next play, try not to let the ball slip off your fingers in the middle of your wind-up...like you have a habit of doing with the game on the line!!!!"

I don't get all the hate toward Fitz. He's the best QB we've had since Bledsoe by a LARGE margin.

That doesnt mean he is a good QB...Thats like saying your Taco Bell burrito is the best burrito you have had in 5 years when all the burritos you ate in the previous 5 years were bought in gas stations.

Nothing against Fitz, but just because he is the best we have had in a while isnt saying much when you are comparing him to JP, Trent, Holcomb, etc. And he is not better then Bledsoe was when he first got here.

Fitz is a great backup, but a marginal at best starter who can make some plays, but makes some really bad mistakes.

Edited by Alphadawg7

"Ya see, this here paper ahm always a-readin from is actually a script of post game presser excuses and down home bromides I practice every game. Gonna need your help a-spinnin this one. Don't forget to look gen-u-ahnly upset and sincere an all. An try an give a real down home flavah---like me an Buddy. These folks don't feel like your bull sh***tin 'em when you talk like this."