Dolphins got SCREWED

stevestojan

you know when it takes the official 30 seconds to explain the review, something is wrong...the official says there is no way to tell who recovered the ball. Funny, a dolphin got up and handed him the football. The strangest part is, no TD, no touchback, just a "well we can't figure it out, so give it to him at the 1/2 yard line..."?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT2twDBUT9c

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/25/sports/football/25dolphins.html

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is horrible...its fairly evident from the video attached that the dolphins had their hands on it first and the fact that they came out of the pile with it...Are the Steelers the new Patriots* in the eyes of the NFL and just give it to them???

That is horrible...its fairly evident from the video attached that the dolphins had their hands on it first and the fact that they came out of the pile with it...Are the Steelers the new Patriots* in the eyes of the NFL and just give it to them???

New?? Did you miss Super Bowl 40?

My buddy, who's a Fin fan, was texting me throughout the game. He was flipping over to the Bills game. I flipped over to the Fin game just in time to see that the last of that series. Talk about a complete screw job! I told him at the time, the Refs would find a way to give it back to the Steelers because they're supposed to win. Sure enough we get the... we don't really know who got it so what the hey, let's give it to who's supposed to win anyway.

Seriously, it's so hard not to believe the NFL is fixed sometimes when you see calls like that. It was blatantly obvious what the right call was, and there goes the Ref completely blowing it. Either he was on the take or he's completely incompetent. Either way he shouldn't be involved with another game.

The sooner the NFL gets rid of replay the better. That video is 6 and a half mins long. after all that they still make the wrong call. Id rather just live with the wrong call in real time than have them stop the game, review it (where the refs arent even able to watch the play in slow motion) then get the call wrong still. At least it seems less rigged if they dont review it.

The sooner the NFL gets rid of replay the better. That video is 6 and a half mins long. after all that they still make the wrong call. Id rather just live with the wrong call in real time than have them stop the game, review it (where the refs arent even able to watch the play in slow motion) then get the call wrong still. At least it seems less rigged if they dont review it.

As much as the refs get stuff wrong replay does close that margin big time. How many times have you watched a game and replay has overturned a horrendous call and it has meaningfully impacted the game? It happens a lot its a good tool for the officials to use its just the officials don't use it correctly most of the time. As much as I hate the Fins I don't like to see a team get so blatantly screwed. For one team to get screwed out of a game they rightfully should have won and for another to get a win when they should have lost is just wrong.

The Steelers and Pats* get their way with the officials its the NFL.

The Seahawks would tell you the Steelers have been there for several years.