TERRELLE PRYOR

BILLZ4LIFE

Luck can play ball, and has carried Stanford OUT of being a perennial loser to a damn good team. That's another way of looking at it. He's a man out there right now. He's also coached by a terrific head coach, who had success at the collegiate level, NFL level, and has bloodlines in the NFL coaching ranks. He has the size too.

This is a no brainer. There's no reason to overthink Luck. Period.

This is as prepared prospect as there has been in a while. If he's there, any team with even an inkling of a need at QB takes him. Period.

Well, that's exactly what I'm saying. Suddenly, Stanford is a legitimately ranked team after years of dormancy, and I think that's primarily due to Andrew Luck. It'll be hard to stomach if he stays one more year and the Bills miss out on him in 2012 and he then goes on to have the great NFL career to which he appears headed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister went to OSU and turned me into a Buckeye fan. My div3 team won't get alot of play until they create ESPN38 or something. I have watched Pryor since his rookie year and the kid is big, fast, decent arm and he learns. When he started out he showed talent, but did not make good game decisions. Now, the kid does a good job seeing the field, anticipating the receiver and using his legs smartly. Now the Big10 isn't NFL competitions, no college team is NFL competition. If you ever read the Jerry Kramer books the old NFL champion would play a college all-star team. I think the college team won twice against the NFL team in the life of the series. Pryor has alot of qualities the Bills could use, but who knows if HE is the right fit. Its always a crap shoot, sometime you get Payton Manning, some times Ryan Leaf.

Lv-Bills, I took our convo to Private Messages since we are hijacking this thread.

(not that it was such a great thread that it didnt deserve hijacking :thumbsup: )

Dank, it's ok. I'm not that into the topic of B-10 vs. SEC. I just thought I would stick up for the B-10 for a change. I'm actually a PSU fan, so rooting for OSU is painful. lol

Shoelace will get absolutely CRUSHED IN THE NFL. He's nice don't get me wrong, but all that little man speed is no good in the big leagues. Oh and BAMA JUST LOST TO S. CAROLINA. OSU WOULD HANDS DOWN BEAT ANY SEC CONFERENCE TEAM. TRUST. West coast QB's are a !@#$in waste! Look at our former beloved QB in edwards. What a stud! Give me a !@#$ing break.

Let me guess...you're under 25 and probably still in school.

My wife is a Buckeyes alum, so I've seen this guy play quite a bit.

His passes are as soft as marshmallows, and have a Ryan Fitzpatrick quality about them.

Good college player, but I don't think Pryor is NFL material.

Sorry.

No,no,thats Jacory Harris.

I HOPE YOU HAVE HIM SLATED TO PLAY WR CAUSE HE IS NOT MUCH OF AN NFL QB

Well, that's exactly what I'm saying. Suddenly, Stanford is a legitimately ranked team after years of dormancy, and I think that's primarily due to Andrew Luck. It'll be hard to stomach if he stays one more year and the Bills miss out on him in 2012 and he then goes on to have the great NFL career to which he appears headed.

Dont fool yourslef, the MAIN reason is Harbaugh, but Luck is playign great and without him they wouldbt be as good as they are

Shoelace will get absolutely CRUSHED IN THE NFL. He's nice don't get me wrong, but all that little man speed is no good in the big leagues. Oh and BAMA JUST LOST TO S. CAROLINA. OSU WOULD HANDS DOWN BEAT ANY SEC CONFERENCE TEAM. TRUST. West coast QB's are a !@#$in waste! Look at our former beloved QB in edwards. What a stud! Give me a !@#$ing break.

Dude, you're delusional, and I'm a die-hard Buckeyes fan. Pryor sucks as a QB. He's a great athlete, but his accuracy, which is kind of important in the NFL, is suspect at best. He won't make it in the NFL as a QB, and I certainly don't want him on the Bills. Thank God he's only a junior and I hope he doesn't come out.

Bama, even with a loss, is way stronger than the Buckeyes. All those previous losses in big-time bowl games have shown that OSU is too slow and needs to get faster.

Pryor - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dude, you're delusional, and I'm a die-hard Buckeyes fan. Pryor sucks as a QB. He's a great athlete, but his accuracy, which is kind of important in the NFL, is suspect at best. He won't make it in the NFL as a QB, and I certainly don't want him on the Bills. Thank God he's only a junior and I hope he doesn't come out.

Bama, even with a loss, is way stronger than the Buckeyes. All those previous losses in big-time bowl games have shown that OSU is too slow and needs to get faster.

Pryor - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yet it's still better than Jake Lockers

HE'S THE TRUTH and HE'S GONNA WIN THE HEISMAN. JUST HOPE HE DON'T BUST LIKE A COUPLE OF OUR FORMER AND CURRENT BUCKEYES ALUM. FORGET LUCK, MALLET OR LOCKER. HE'S LIKE A TIM TEBOW WIT MORE SKILLs AND ALL THE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES.

No effin way.

HE'S THE TRUTH and HE'S GONNA WIN THE HEISMAN. JUST HOPE HE DON'T BUST LIKE A COUPLE OF OUR FORMER AND CURRENT BUCKEYES ALUM. FORGET LUCK, MALLET OR LOCKER. HE'S LIKE A TIM TEBOW WIT MORE SKILLs AND ALL THE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES.

I would have to say a big NO. And I like the Buckeyes too. He has the leadership qualities of a Maurice clarett. He's putting up big stats but his professionalism is sorely lacking.

Just like living in SEC land has allowed me to see enough of Mallett to be scared, I'd love to see us draft Newton...this kid is a player, and I think he's got the right combination of leadership and talent to be successful at the next level.

I saw Luck play in the Oregon game and I liked what I saw, except when he threw downfield. Does this kid really have an NFL caliber arm??

I only saw the 4th quarter tonight, but he was horrible. The Bills better not end up with him.

I only saw the 4th quarter tonight, but he was horrible. The Bills better not end up with him.

I am a big buckeyes fan.

But. I will say this.

He does not have the best WR's this year. He has a good line, though. The Wisconsin D ate them up. Pryors drop backs in the 4th looked unsure. You rarely see him exposed like this because rarely does OSU have to rely on the passing game. It was disheartening to see that he was unable to succeed when relied upon and much when this was in his hands he was unable to produce on the field. Pryor will have a career much like Pat White.

You must be out of your mind. He only has an 8 inch problem (Between his ears!!!!!)

I am a Big Ten fan. Michigan fan actually. And I will say I would not draft a single quarterback from this conference. Maybe if Tate Forcier was 6'4 and didnt play for Rich Rodriguez I would say he might be a decent quarterback. But other than that, every Big Ten quarterback is not NFL caliber. Not Pryor. not Stanzi. Not Ben Chapel. Nobody.

I've seen about a handful of Andrew Luck, and if he were to come out for the draft this year, he would hands down be the player I would draft. I'm quite scared of all the quarterbacks in this years draft. I don't think any of them other than Andrew Luck are franchise quarterbacks.

Edited by Mantis Toboggan M.D