Wilson speaks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does he think Jim Kelly and Thurman will get on track and Bruce will start getting pressure and the Bills will make their 5th straight Super Bowl ???

or

did he say at last count the future looks bright, the Bills will make record profits this year, hows that for a bottome feeder team LOL

Did you actually ask Ebenezer Wilson tough questions? Such as:

1. What was the reasoning behind Kelsay's contract?

2. Why is Modrak still on the payroll?

3. Where does the team expect to be playing after July 30, 2013?

4. Why won't he allow Jim Kelly's financial group to buy into a minority ownership of his franchise?

Or should we expect more of the usual, like:

1. Team isn't playing well and needs to execute better.

2. More talented players are needed.

3. We're staying the course and have faith in coaching staff.

4. Keep buying tickets and stop asking questions.

What did he say. Let's have patience. Hey RW your 6 feet under clock is ticking.

What do you mean..." he still has youth on his side". With this improved scouting staff & exemplary front office , we're going to build thru the draft. It should take 5-6 draft to right this ship (obv sarcasm), "we just need some luck". These were statements from Ralph, then echoed by Nix. We're in trouble in Bills Nation!!! For the rest of Ralph's life, believe that!!!

Did you actually ask Ebenezer Wilson tough questions? Such as:

1. What was the reasoning behind Kelsay's contract?

Nix answered that 1 a few days ago...

"The thing you don't want to do is take your core guys and your leaders out of your system," Bills general manager Buddy Nix said Thursday, the first time he commented on Kelsay's extension. "We decided, obviously, that we've got four, five or six guys like that. They maybe are not great players, but good players that set the tone for what you want everybody else to be.

"Chris Kelsay is a good player. He exemplifies what we want players to do and how we want them to be. So that's the reason he's here."

I'm still thinking he's going to open up and admit he was "undercover boss" the first few weeks of the season...How else do you explain Cornell Green?

Thats hilarious, maybe he's undercover as Green & Kelsay, ahhhh...he so good he's playing both sides of the ball and evaluating the coaching staff. :lol::lol::lol:

I believe Mr. Wilson on many levels. It IS his fault for hiring second rate management and coaches. People such as Levy/Jauron. Ya think he doens't know this? He does imo and is serious about taking responsibility.

In terms of getting a quarterback, I believe he is sincere about this as well. A quarterback such as Ryan Mallet will sell tickets galore, and Ralph will earn another 39 million or so. That said, in THIS case, I agree with him. Another dumb selection like Maybin, Lynch, McKelvin, Whitner, Evans, or Spiller would more than likely destroy the franchise beyond repair.

So if it's going to take three more years to rebuild, he's cool with me dumping my season tix till then, right?

Thanks for the heads-up, jw. Look forward to reading the full story sted the brief.

I'm sure he'll be happy to take everyone's money while they "rebuild" for 3 more years.

Someone should file a consumer fraud lawsuit. I'm serious.

You know why it's gonna take 3 years? Because he won't pay for any more expensive free agents. I'll say it again: "building through the draft" is a financial strategy, not a football strategy.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Ralph, for christs sake, sell the !@#$ing team already. So now the GM is going on a scouting trip? Is this organization in kindergarten or what? HIRE SOME !@#$ING PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THE !@#$ THEY'RE DOING!!!!!!! This is !@#$ing CRAZY!

Ralph, for christs sake, sell the !@#$ing team already. So now the GM is going on a scouting trip? Is this organization in kindergarten or what? HIRE SOME !@#$ING PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THE !@#$ THEY'RE DOING!!!!!!! This is !@#$ing CRAZY!

You know he won't. That would involve abandoning the tax strategy for his family that has held the entire WNY region hostage for four decades. If he was serious about his legacy he would've sold years ago. It's a con job.

It takes 3 years IF you get the right front office people making the right decisions and set up a coaching organization that can get the most out of the players. I'm not convinced the Bills have either one of these things in place, so I'm sure its just another case of spin your wheels for three years, fire everyone except the people that are really screwing up this organization, and find a new group to sell to the public.

for those who might not understand the business, a fuller version with direct quotes has been filed and will be moving shortly.

and for those who like to make cracks, i think you'll find it interesting of what Mr. Wilson had to say in regards to why he takes the full blame and also making comments about his age.

jw

LMAO the old man is a real piece of work isn't he? Hey it will take 3 more years, but you keep paying me money to line my pockets the next 3. I say !@#$ that. Next year if there is a season there are a TON of free agents due to hit the market and Ralph better !@#$ing well open up the pocket book.

I love how he says we must go get a QB, no **** Ralph? Fans have been saying that for years now.

My thought exactly. It is 2010, not 1970..going on a road trip?