OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

Well, that is about all the abuse I can take for this week. I have better ways to spend my time than to watch the rest of this debacle. See (well type anyway) you all next week, and lets all hope they get better....Go Bills!!!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is painful. What the F does this team do all week. Smoke blunts and funnel beer? I'm listening to the NYJ radio feed, and they are saying on that last TD that our D was just standing around with their hands on their hips.

McKelvin is being exposed. He should be able to cover a TE in the back of the endzone and failed to do so, letting up his second TD of the game.

Lynch just fumbled, game over. Glad to see Gailey is getting fred Jackson on the field. He better learn the Bills pass game blows and rely on the run game more otherwise we're going 2-14.

It didn't look like it was his guy actually. He sort of glanced at Keller like WTF are you doing standing here with no one near you? Holy ****!

Agreed. HUGE mistake bringing him here. He was a LB coach for the Dolphins for 5 years. NEVER should have been hired as DC....doesn't have ANY DC experience. We all expected the switch to the 3-4 was going to have it's bumps and bruises, but the pass coverage doesn't seem to be anywhere near that of last year.

He was a stop-gap DC for the Redskins. They replaced him as quickly as possible -- actually with some Buffalo trash named Gregg Williams.

I know we have weak players, but the fact that meathead has out-coached Gailey is disturbing. Coaching is really looking bad right now.

Oh come on lets be serious. You may not like Rex, but he's a way better coach than we've seen around here in some time. Maybe ever. I'd like to have a coach that confident in what he does. He knows players and knows schemes. We know neither, and it shows on the field.Watch the NFL highlights as the game goes on. There is not a team in the league that makes fewer plays than we do. We are slow, untalented, and poorly coached. Can you say rock bottom?

Oh come on lets be serious. You may not like Rex, but he's a way better coach than we've seen around here in some time. Maybe ever. I'd like to have a coach that confident in what he does. He knows players and knows schemes. We know neither, and it shows on the field.Watch the NFL highlights as the game goes on. There is not a team in the league that makes fewer plays than we do. We are slow, untalented, and poorly coached. Can you say rock bottom?

y, you're right -- letting my dislike of the guy cloud view that he is actually a decent coach. Yes, I can say it now -- Rock Bottom.