Rumours abound about Marshawn Lynch

hamtenp

Was the opening topic on NFL Network this morning.

The Bills could be trading Lynch to Green Bay for a future draft choice

Went on to say that Green Bay could have used Lynch on Monday Night

Yeah and its a good thing they couldn't run the ball well. NOW GB will be willing to up their offer I feel.

Hamtenp, I think we're going to need to release you from the Practice Squad. Please turn in your playbook and clean out your locker. We think you have a bright future on a different message board, but it's just not going to work out for you here.

"Coach" You are so kind. You know I was a waterboy back in the day!

Hamtenp, I think we're going to need to release you from the Practice Squad. Please turn in your playbook and clean out your locker. We think you have a bright future on a different message board, but it's just not going to work out for you here.

Coach! This one just came in. The Jaguars just called to say they want me to join Edwards.

This is hilarious. They said the same thing to Billy Jo Hobert, to which he replied, "playbook?"

2nd rounder from the Pack. GB can take it or leave it but we should not budge

I agree with this but I'd even try to get more. The Packers are desperate or should be. Why give up a quality player and get less in return? Makes no sense. If we can't hold up GB, then keep ML. Green Bay's second pick is likely to be 55 or higher. Don't know if we can get a player as good as ML there.

I agree with this but I'd even try to get more. The Packers are desperate or should be. Why give up a quality player and get less in return? Makes no sense. If we can't hold up GB, then keep ML. Green Bay's second pick is likely to be 55 or higher. Don't know if we can get a player as good as ML there.

Brandon Jackson is just...uggh...when you watch this guy, you can tell, he definitely just doesn't have what an NFL RB needs...dude is just not good at all...likely will finish with a 3.3 YPC average or somewhere around there...

That's where you are wrong Coach. If hamtenp can consistently keep up this type of performance he is probably in line for an extension, somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 years $24MM.

I don't care what they get for him, just get rid of him already. I figured out the Bills plan. One of the NY papers was discussing about how bad the Giants really are and mentioned how they won the Super Bowl a few short years ago with a "three-headed monster" at the RB 's are old and they have no leadership. Anyhow, I think the Bills were just trying to copy that. Worked for the Giants once so why don't we do that with Lynch/Spiller/Jackson and win? Wrong. Giants OL was 100x better. It obviously isn't working here. Start stockpiling picks now.

Edited by kasper13

I would trade Lynch today if the deal is even reasonable. Seriously, he's not the difference from this team going 3-13 to 10-6. They're gonna go 3-13 with him or without him this year, doesn't matter. Marshawn is a decent back but he's far from being explosive. He's like Maroney. Spiller is a guy that I'd say is explosive and rare. Lynch may be a beast but he can be replaced much easier. Trade him, now.