Newer Katy Perry thread....more interesting this time......

The Poojer

Put away her breasts and she is.....nothing. And shes barely OK with her breasts out.

Actually, I think she's very attractive. CBS Sunday Morning profiled her yesterday -- funny since we just had the "who?" thread.

Of course, her music is still bubblegum pop crap, but her target audience is 14 year old girls, so that's to be expected.

Actually, I think she's very attractive. CBS Sunday Morning profiled her yesterday -- funny since we just had the "who?" thread.

Of course, her music is still bubblegum pop crap, but her target audience is 14 year old girls, so that's to be expected.

I agree, she is hot. Seems to very down to earth, very attractive, and a smoking hot body!!!

first off, this:

http://yay.fatfreewa...20me%20Elmo.gif

secondly, i love me some katy perry

and anyone who says "take away her boobs and she's nothing", thats just not true.

take away her boobs and you have another gorgeous starlet:

Zooey Daschanel

Get in line, dude, I got dibs from threads back.

:angry:

why would i let her go to waste on a holy roller like yourself? she should be with a dirty pagan like me, who will utilize her to her fullest potential.

:devil:

"Dibs" is like "shotgun." You can't violate the unwritten rules of dudehood. All civilization would come crashing down.