Fireman Ed

I know hes a die hard jets fan but you got to love the guy.

Why?

The Giants fan was charged with disorderly conduct?

I can't see why anyone is charged with, or sued for, anything here. I'd charge Ed for being a douchebag, but that's about all.

my eyes saw a giants fan simply standing up and the jets fan intentionally making contact and pushing him to the ground

that my friends is assault. maybe not in your world of drunken macho preening and thirst for all out brawls, but in civilized society that kind of behavior is against the law. id sue him too

my eyes saw a giants fan simply standing up and the jets fan intentionally making contact and pushing him to the ground

that my friends is assault. maybe not in your world of drunken macho preening and thirst for all out brawls, but in civilized society that kind of behavior is against the law. id sue him too

'Bout time a lawyer showed up and started drumming up some fake outrage. :P

You saw that? I sure didn't. I saw a seemingly drunk Giant's fan trying to stand on a railing next to the Idiot, and while being touched fall back to the stands, but not to the ground.

In the NFL that's what's called "Incidental Contact"

Edited by The Dean

Pushing? My grandmother could push harder then that, and she's been dead for 35 years.

But you are meathead? you aren't supposed to be civilized!!!

Any self-respecting man with the meathead title would be pissed that it was the weakest fight I saw this week. Mind you I have watched in an elementary gym class, two boys beating on each other for fun and it was much more violent than Fireman Ed shoving a Giants fan

He's a ****ty fan, I live in jets and giants country so I always to the bills jets games down in the meadowlands. 2 years ago, the jp fumble game, he left for the food when the bills started winning and didn't come back to his seats til the jets caused that fumble and won the game. I was with 4 other friends that are bills fans, and what does that pos do? He starts chanting !@#$ and the whole section started doing it as well. Good fan? Please that's a joke, I can't stand the guy and he's a ****ty fan. Would love to do same at the ralph as he did to us.

Did you guys watch this game? They had lots of coverage of this incident on the network broadcast. It was definitely not assault, the Giants fan has no case. What actually happened is the Giants fan muscled Fireman Ed off of his little perch where he was leading the cheer, and stood there for a moment before Fireman Ed reclaimed his ground. Neither one of them went to the ground. No one even pushed hard.

If Fireman Ed had pushed him to the ground, that's one thing. But in this case, it seemed to me that the Giants fan actually got the better of their minor exchange.

The guy is more into himself than he is the game.

This is true, the guy has gotten too big for his britches and cares too much about being the center of attention. He's annoying know, and has kind of turned himself into a clown :(

i'd take bills fan elvis or the two black dudes with chef hats or pinto kenny instead of a bald guy that wears a fireman helmet and can spell his teams name.

Don't get me started on that fake Elvis. He's just as bad. I watch him from my seats and he leaves early all the time. He's also never really paying attention to the game unless the camera is on him.

I wonder how long it took non-fireman Ed to learn to spell "Jets"????

He is a retired member of the FDNY, just FYI.

But he also has become sort of a cartoon character who has his entire life's identity associated with a chant at a football game. That's pretty awkward.

i'd take bills fan elvis or the two black dudes with chef hats or pinto kenny instead of a bald guy that wears a fireman helmet and can spell his teams name.

100%! I couldn't believe my eyes when I get in here and read that some of you are cool w/ Fireman Ed? The dude is such a loser. I have friends that are Jets fans and they even say that real Jets fans know he's wicked cheesy. His loserdom is eclipsed only by that fat tub of lard that lets him sit on his shoulders. Come on guys, are you serious? We're Bills fans here! I loathe Fireman Ed.

you are what's wrong with the world.

I think every team has its characters and Fireman Ed is a recognizable clown that is shown at all Jets games, he is kinda douchey (mostly because he is a Jets fan), but he is camera worthy among the locals here. I do hate to admit, it is a powerful sound when he gets the fans going, that stadium sounds like the RWS used to back in the early 90s.

That brings me to our Chefs, Elvis and Scott (the bald guy with the mohawk that paints the Bills helmet on his head). They are established crowd favorites that are recognizable and a nice segue for the networks as they go in and out of commercials. Kenny is a fan favorite that is experienced by the fans in the parking lot, I love his tailgate as does everyone that attends. Passionate fans who seem (at least to the viewers) to be cheering their team on. What I like is the originality of their gameday personas.

I have seen the last few years a new guy who has been taking up camera space at Bills games and I am embarrassed that he is a Bills fan, "Buffalo Bruno" or something like that keeps showing up in his pajamas, painted face, football on his head and his kids Bills baby blanket as a cape. One of the most unoriginal, hack costumes I have ever seen. I just don't get his schtick, it looks like he went to goodwill and collected crap and painted his face and off he went, each time a camera approached him he just screams like a 10 year old girl encountering a slug between her toes. I just don't get the guy, seems like a camera whore with a shoestring budget.

Edited by Guffalo

I'm getting tired of his act but this Giants fan should be fined for wasting the courts time. REALLY?

FIreman ed had him kicked out of the game. The video shows its ed who actually was wrong here. The Giants guy is shoving it to ed with the video to prove it.

Dont be a jerk and expect to be left alone. People will retaliate.

Fireman Ed is a douche, but that is absolutely ridiculous. I hope the judge is a Jets fan.

He got the Giants fan kicked out. The Giants fan from my understanding was charged with a crime based on Ed. So he pressed charges on Ed and the video back him up.

Not that ridiculous. Thats how it works in the real world folks.