Broncos WR Kenny McKinley dead - suicide

Just Jack

My family is going through that now... :cry:

I deal with tragedy on a regular basis, and see the after effects of suicide in each family session. I'm so sorry to see you are dealing with it now. Seek counseling, and talk it out. Don't fall into the blame game, or think you should have done more. There is no stopping people if they choose to die, we can only move forward.

I think that people exposed to Suicide should watch the movie "The Bridge." It is a reflective documentary on the lives of those who ended their life by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge. My brothers best friend who was like my brother ended his life, it was one of the most emotional times in my life.

So sorry, Sweetie. My family went thru it in March. My thoughts and prayers are with you. *hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss as well. It is very difficult to overcome, but appears you are moving ahead with your life. Suicides have become in vogue and a national tragedy. My prayers are with your family.

My family has been through it too. PM me if you ever need anything. (You too, CableLady!)

And in the face of a horrible Bills season and amongst a tragic thread regarding an NFL player, with correlation to pain and suffering that some of us have experienced first hand...this Board and its Members show why they are all sorts of win.

My sympathies to the McKinley's and those that have suffered through something like this.

and my props and applause to all those willing to lend a helping hand.

Why do they do it? Well because ya see there's this guy in a hole...

(For any of you who have heard the story before, or saw it on an episode of the West Wing)