Its all part of the plan folks....be prepared for a long year

It's definately apparent that it is time to blow this thing up. Trade Lee, Freddie and Marshawn get picks for whoever else we can trade...This team is so devoid of talent, it's pointless to have Evans and Jackson at their respective ages to see us through this process.

It's definately apparent that it is time to blow this thing up. Trade Lee, Freddie and Marshawn get picks for whoever else we can trade...This team is so devoid of talent, it's pointless to have Evans and Jackson at their respective ages to see us through this process.

So if we trade Evans, we replace him with....a draft pick? A free agent who was someone else's number 3 WR?

QB and OL. Yesterday was all about the offensive line's ineptitude. Edwards' picks were not on him, but his receivers, but that doesn't excuse him from taking any blame. I'm more & more convinced that the Adrian Wilson hit was the beginning of the end of Edwards' career.

QB and OL. Yesterday was all about the offensive line's ineptitude. Edwards' picks were not on him, but his receivers, but that doesn't excuse him from taking any blame. I'm more & more convinced that the Adrian Wilson hit was the beginning of the end of Edwards' career.

+1.

That concussion in Arizona has affected Trent more than we

will ever know.

So if we trade Evans, we replace him with....a draft pick? A free agent who was someone else's number 3 WR?

Does it really matter? It's not like we throw the ball down the field...

I wouldn't even worry about us drafting a 1st round wr right now..We need OL, QB, DE, LBs then we can think about drafting a WR...Lee still has trade value and let's face it, what is he really doing for this team? Is he helping us win games now? How long till this team will be competitive? How old will he be in a let's say 3 years after we draft a QB and at least 1 tackle?

I love Evans and he is basically is my favorite player on this team, he is a good football player and given the opportunity to catch the ball he can make plays. It's just that this team is wretched and it will be quite a few years before we are competitive.

He's been a different QB since that hit. His processing speed is markedly slower. Maybe some of that this year is due to a new offensive scheme, but that doesn't explain the the past two years.

+1.

That concussion in Arizona has affected Trent more than we

will ever know.

Brilliant. Improve by making us suck worse. Makes sense!

At least if the Bills sucked this year, I was hoping it would be with emotion, intensity, and discipline. All the things that Gailey was trying to bring back to the program. From the look of things so far, it seems Jauron is back on the sidelines. I no longer feel any emotion for the game because the team shows absolutely no emotion out there. If something doesn't magically change, you're right, it will be a long and painful year.

Please stop the excuses. Trent has had 3 years since that hit. Trent cannot play at NFL speed. That is the problem.

He's been a different QB since that hit. His processing speed is markedly slower. Maybe some of that this year is due to a new offensive scheme, but that doesn't explain the the past two years.

Brilliant. Improve by making us suck worse. Makes sense!

Honestly...can we suck worse? Instead of just making a Brilliant and sarcastic comment...answer these questions...

How many catches did he have yesterday? The week before? Last Season? The Season before? How many do you think he'll have next year (if there is a season)? How much older will he be 2 years from now (32) if there is no football next season? How many catches will he have in that season? Will we have an OL and a QB that can throw and get him the ball?

What does keeping Evans do for this franchise???

At least if the Bills sucked this year, I was hoping it would be with emotion, intensity, and discipline. All the things that Gailey was trying to bring back to the program. From the look of things so far, it seems Jauron is back on the sidelines. I no longer feel any emotion for the game because the team shows absolutely no emotion out there. If something doesn't magically change, you're right, it will be a long and painful year.

Isn't that the truth. I honestly figured that if Jauron and Fewell got 6 wins out of this team, Gailey should be able to get us to 8-8; especially after a somewhat encouraging preseason. The more I see of us, the more it appears how far off we really are...

Trent is not the QB for this team...and for us to have a shot at a QB, we need to bottom out.

Does it really matter? It's not like we throw the ball down the field...

I wouldn't even worry about us drafting a 1st round wr right now..We need OL, QB, DE, LBs then we can think about drafting a WR...Lee still has trade value and let's face it, what is he really doing for this team? Is he helping us win games now? How long till this team will be competitive? How old will he be in a let's say 3 years after we draft a QB and at least 1 tackle?

I love Evans and he is basically is my favorite player on this team, he is a good football player and given the opportunity to catch the ball he can make plays. It's just that this team is wretched and it will be quite a few years before we are competitive.

I wasn't talking about a 1st round WR.

Look, in the past 2 years we've drafted O-linemen---3 of them. At least 3 DE's also. What has it brought us?

Sure. Josh Reed could block down field and have 0 for 0. Whether it is Lee not getting open or the ball not getting to him, who cares? Bottom line is someone might think he is the missing key to their superbowl team and may give something up the Bills can use for rebuilding. I am thinking what we see now is 3-5 drafts from being playoff contenders so anyone over 30 Years old is expendable.

I'd keep all rookies for now, Byrd, McKelvin, whitner, McIntyre, Shawn Nelson, Mooreman, Lindell, Wood, Levitre and Kyle Williams and use the season to develop and determine Maybin's story.

Everyone else is tradeable or can keep around until they find someone better. Some teams feel like they must Win now. Why not take advantage of that in an uncapped year by peddling high priced talent for draft picks?