OFFICIAL TBD GAMEDAY THREAD

Simon

best thing Gailey could do is keep the backs in to block so Edwards is forced to throw the ball down field...

Best thing Gailey could do is leave Edwards on the bench. He's done absolutely nothing this game. ahhh hell... I'd leave the whole offense on the bench.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have we ever considered a timing pattern?

It doesn't look like Edwards will release. He's bailing out of the pocket BEFORE the pocket is collapsing. I have been pro-Trent, but I'm just tired. This is getting to be enough.

I don't know any way else to explain it except the man is a coward.

Put Fitzpatrick in there. He's got all the athletic ability of a high school sophomore, but at least he's got some balls.

We'll lose the games we're going to lose anyway, but I'd rather lose trying than lose cowering and running and checking down. I'm tired of it.

We really need a QB change RIGHT NOW.

I am not saying it has to be permanent yet, but for this game, we need it RIGHT NOW.

This is what I want from Gailey......I want him to recognize that this game can still be won and to do something about it!!!!!! Don't worry about feelings getting hurt, long term effects, etc. I want him to show that he wants to WIN THIS GAME.

Change the QB NOW!!!!!!!!

Best thing Gailey could do is leave Edwards on the bench. He's done absolutely nothing this game. ahhh hell... I'd leave the whole offense on the bench.

Best thing Gailey can do is hold the front office hostage on draft day, put a gun to their heads, and make them draft real offensive lineman

Edited by Pete

I don't care how bad your offensive line is playing going 10-19 for 39 yards is unacceptable for a starting NFL QB. If the Bills goal is to win this game they need to make a change. I see other people can already see similarities to the Cleveland game. Trent's play has been doing this entire team an injustice.

I put off some work to watch this -- they'll show Fins road games here -- but these guys are wasting my time now. Will keep an eye on the score. What a shame.. I hoped that it would at least be better than last year, but this is a huge step backward. In fact they seem to be very good at going backwards..