Simon

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the bright side, after the game we won't have to hear Jauron after the game saying "We had a good week of practice, it just didn't translate to game day. We just need to execute better. I'll have to look at the tape."

We might hear Gailey say it...but at least it won't be Jauron.

Johny Unitas could not do **** if he was running for his life behind our porous line

The line has played fine today, minus just a few plays. They're building a pocket. The Dolphins are literally begging Trent Edwards to go over the top, AND HE WON'T DO IT unless its an absolute sure thing.

Definitely happy with the D...the offense is simply hanging them out to dry all day...its embarrassing, if I was Gailey I would be in some people's faces after he game on the offensive side of the ball, and the first one would be Trent Edwards. He looks like the same guy who is paralyzed when he plays in real games, just like last year. Tears it up when it means nothing and folds when something is on the line. Not a good sign for the QB...

Actually, if you have been watching, there has been a pocket, but instead of stepping up in it, Edwards has been running backwards and not using it.

:lol:

The line has played fine today, minus just a few plays. They're building a pocket.

:w00t: