Simon

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And yet you're the idot who just a few pages back said you wanted him to take the sack.

Seriously? Of all the words you could misspell, you went with idiot while calling me an idiot?

And yes, I did. It was situational jackass. In that situation, the only bad thing we could do (besides a turnover) was a sack.

Idiot.

GET RID OF THE !@#$ING BALL YOU RETARD!!!! THE ONLY THING BAD THAT COULD HAPPEN IS A SACK. BENCH HIM NOW

EDIT: I stand by the above. Nice TD pass, but NO EXCUSE for taking that sack.

not even that his LT got picked up in the air by a rookie linebacker and tossed on his back into the spot in the "pocket" where teh QB is supposed to step?

Again.

GET RID OF THE !@#$ING BALL YOU RETARD!!!! THE ONLY THING BAD THAT COULD HAPPEN IS A SACK. BENCH HIM NOW

EDIT: I stand by the above. Nice TD pass, but NO EXCUSE for taking that sack.

It's not like he stood there like a frightened deer. Evaded the rush, started moving outside, and was tackled by his toes before he had a chance to do anything else.

The real complaint there is: Really? A guy's holding you by your toes, and you can't break the tackle?

Not for nothing but there's really nothing as predictable as the Bills defense collapsing and then the team bringing it back to make a potential loss more agonizing.*

*Except there is one thing predictable, and that is that right about this time everyone can't help themselves and take their frustrations out by calling each other names.

Come on people, what's the saying? Let's act like we've been here before!

And that is something the QB all you idiots want in there has never done. Ever.

I love how you have kept your mouth shut this entire time people have been calling you out, and then the Bills catch the Dolphins off guard with the no huddle and your back calling people idiots. Not to mention that TD came off of a questionable call and blown coverage. Trent and Chan Gailey's play calling have still been awful regardless of the outcome.