Some ideas:

CJ Thriller

CJ "The End Zone Filler" Spiller

CJ "Defense Killer" Spiller

CJ "Blood" Spiller

What's yours?

Don't want a nickname.

Just want a toast: "It's Spiller Time!" and hope that is 'nuff said

Sort of like Bruce Smith in the old days. He didn't need no stinkin' nickname. It was just...."BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!"

Agreed.

The guy has yet to play an NFL season, and people are desperate to hang a nickname on the guy.

I got one: Nunn

as in, nick name not needed.

If the guy was destined for a good nickname wouldn't he already have one from college? He may already have one, but I haven't heard it yet.

The idea of creating nicknames for players is nearly as stupid as making up your own. How about T-Bone?

If the guy was destined for a good nickname wouldn't he already have one from college? He may already have one, but I haven't heard it yet.

Actually, he does. IIRC, he was the "Lightning" in Clemson's "Thunder and Lightning" backfield (James Davis being "Thunder").

His nickname for years, and part of his Twitter name have been "Lightning."

Other than that, I'm not a big nickname guy. But I'm loving the pick more and more.

Actually, he does. IIRC, he was the "Lightning" in Clemson's "Thunder and Lightning" backfield (James Davis being "Thunder").

Then it's "Lightning", right? Why reinvent the wheel?

I know it might be not work for those who insist nicknames be very obvious and rhyme with the player's name.