Live Stream and Feeds for Bills Games

I watched a Bills preseason game last year, on Justin TV from some guy broadcasting that was webcamming his TV feed to Justin TV. LMAO. Everyone was chiming in ripping on his TV that looked like it was from 1940. I think his name was Paul or something. It was awful.

Funny thing is though, I enjoyed every damn minute of it. That's how sick football has us wrapped around it's finger. LOL. I'll never forget that.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I watched a Bills preseason game last year, on Justin TV from some guy broadcasting that was webcamming his TV feed to Justin TV. LMAO. Everyone was chiming in ripping on his TV that looked like it was from 1940. I think his name was Paul or something. It was awful.

Funny thing is though, I enjoyed every damn minute of it. That's how sick football has us wrapped around it's finger. LOL. I'll never forget that.

Ive been watching and streaming for a couple of years. That is what you call a "hard stream" when they camera the tv. All the streams now are like you are watching a video or movie right from your computer. Great stuff. Most streams now come in HD too! Hook up a S-video cord from the computer to the tv and hook up a speaker wire. You can watch right from the tv.

Ive been watching and streaming for a couple of years. That is what you call a "hard stream" when they camera the tv. All the streams now are like you are watching a video or movie right from your computer. Great stuff. Most streams now come in HD too! Hook up a S-video cord from the computer to the tv and hook up a speaker wire. You can watch right from the tv.

How do you hook up the S-video to the computer? I was going to go with a VGA connection, which is the only output I have on the Laptop besides the 3 USB's.

I have a thread going in the consumer board asking about this. Is there a way to get the sound and picture off the laptop onto the TV together? I was just going to try plugging in an audio cable into my headphone jack and the audio in on the TV to see if that worked.

How do you hook up the S-video to the computer? I was going to go with a VGA connection, which is the only output I have on the Laptop besides the 3 USB's.

I have a thread going in the consumer board asking about this. Is there a way to get the sound and picture off the laptop onto the TV together? I was just going to try plugging in an audio cable into my headphone jack and the audio in on the TV to see if that worked.

scable will give u video only. vga is the way to go!

scable will give u video only. vga is the way to go!

Does the VGA do both audio and video? I am buying one later today but I have no idea how it works. I have the output on the laptop and input on the TV for it but I am fairly novice at these things.

The NFL doesn't seem to police the online streaming for pre-seaosn gamses as much as regular. (guess they're in pre-season training themselves??) The key is getting a site for regular season games. That was very irregular and getting tougher each year. There were some weeks with a good quality feed, other weeks, was like desribed above, a guy aiming a camara at a TV. All of a sudden it owuld become " unavailable"

Can't figure out, does the NFL contact the ISP mid game for them to take the feed down. How do they find the people to contact on a Sunday afternoon? Is frustrating, but can't see spending over $300 for Sunday Ticket. Plus where I live no locals in HD on DTV yet.

The NFL doesn't seem to police the online streaming for pre-seaosn gamses as much as regular. (guess they're in pre-season training themselves??) The key is getting a site for regular season games. That was very irregular and getting tougher each year. There were some weeks with a good quality feed, other weeks, was like desribed above, a guy aiming a camara at a TV. All of a sudden it owuld become " unavailable"

Can't figure out, does the NFL contact the ISP mid game for them to take the feed down. How do they find the people to contact on a Sunday afternoon? Is frustrating, but can't see spending over $300 for Sunday Ticket. Plus where I live no locals in HD on DTV yet.

if your a dtv subscriber ya can call and get ST for about 179 applied as 6 20$ month credits

Does the VGA do both audio and video? I am buying one later today but I have no idea how it works. I have the output on the laptop and input on the TV for it but I am fairly novice at these things.

VGA is the multi-pin connection and is for video only. If you have an audio input on your TV or soundsystem, you can run a plug from your laptop headphone jack to the TV/sound system input. I had to buy an adapter to fit the RCA plug input on my sound system at radio shack.

Looks and sounds like a champ! Note that on my new (low-end) Dynex HDTV, the resolution isn't as high as my laptop screen so the picture isn't as crisp on the TV.

Edited by WotAGuy

Yeah but I still can't get locals in HD. If I'm going to pay the money for DTV, I don't want ot have ot deal with antennas and other things for locals. I want it all coming off the dish. I'm not to far from you BTW, I'm in Wilmington.

if your a dtv subscriber ya can call and get ST for about 179 applied as 6 20$ month credits

Here are a few I've seen mentioned past couple of weeks, but I can't vouch for any of them being any good:

http://atdhe.net/

http://www.justin.tv/

http://p2phd.tv/ (I caught the re-broadcast of Colts game here, but looks to be out of commission now)

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl.html

Watched the Toronto game on justin.tv. It was a very good feed. :thumbsup:

Guys and Ladies,

As long as Scott lets me post I will have all weekly games up to include all NFL teams. I will have the Sabres game to and all the UFC you can handle! Everyone enjoy!

Seeing as how the Bills have a love/hate relationship with TBD over the years, I don't know if Scott would be willing to allow a member to freely provide a link to the games.

Guest dog14787

Seeing as how the Bills have a love/hate relationship with TBD over the years, I don't know if Scott would be willing to allow a member to freely provide a link to the games.

Not sure I follow, SDS condones folks helping each other out with possible sites to watch the game as far as I know, :unsure:

If you signed up PTR how about letting me know how it compares to the free sites before I sign up. If its a good feed and secure from being terminated during broadcasts $6 is fine, but if the feeds not good or can be shut down like free feeds, well you get the picture, why bother. So If you signed up how about letting me know how good the stream is, thanks

(Being required to pay any amount for services rendered would be payment not donation in my opinion)

Let me clarify. You can sign for free. They only ask you chip in a few PayPal bucks. It's not mandatory. It's not an unreasonable request considering the bandwidth usage involved.

PTR

Not sure I follow, SDS condones folks helping each other out with possible sites to watch the game as far as I know, :unsure:

But those sites are not affiliated with TBD. If it becomes standard that TBD provides a link to watch the games online (even if it's just a registered member and not the site itself) it could cause trouble with copyright violations.

Let me clarify. You can sign for free. They only ask you chip in a few PayPal bucks. It's not mandatory. It's not an unreasonable request considering the bandwidth usage involved.

PTR

I can't get past the registration page with out making a Paypal "donation",I can't do that from Bangkok at the moment.

I didn't have enough in my paypal so had to transfer funds, now I'm friggin signed up but its useless for todays game until my funds are transferred even though I'm a member :wallbash:

I don't even need it once the season begins :wallbash:

I'm tellin' ya....justin.tv. Trust me!

I must have missed the "hate" part...

Thanks,

I use justintv and a dozen other sites, but the $6 is worth not getting switched off mid way through the game, PTR's suggestion turned my account on so I'll see how it goes tonight, :rolleyes:

I'll check back wid ya when I get back from the game. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

www.xslive.net

Looks interesting. Sign up required.

PTR

To avoid confusion/coming from xslive management per email: this stream was tape delayed until 2am Sunday morning/first time in 3 years this has happened.

PTR If you happen see this you may want to make folks aware on your original post.

Edited by dog14787

To avoid confusion/coming from xslive management per email: this stream was tape delayed until 2am Sunday morning/first time in 3 years this has happened.

PTR If you happen see this you may want to make folks aware on your original post.

I'm telling you the game is not being replayed at 2am on NFL network. It's been pushed back to Monday 8pm.

PTR

Actually I just remembered about NFL Preseason Live. $19.95 and you can see all pre-season games live, choose whatever announcing team, or see them on demand later. I just signed up because I won't be able to see any of the next two replays when they air on NFLN. LINK

PTR

Actually I just remembered about NFL Preseason Live. $19.95 and you can see all pre-season games live, choose whatever announcing team, or see them on demand later. I just signed up because I won't be able to see any of the next two replays when they air on NFLN. LINK

PTR

Do you know if you will be able to watch the game live tonight? It appears they have some blackout rules as well....

In my opinion, www.atdhe.net is as good as it gets. I watched many sports events on that website with no problems. I watched the Bills game on it last week and it was crystal clear. I have yet to find a site better. I've heard others mention justin.tv, but I think one time i tried to watch it, it was frozen.