Where's all the MAYBIN defenders?

Where's all the MAYBIN supporters? Against 2nd-3rd-4th teamers he got nowhere last night. He looked too small, took bad angles again and if we were playing pig he would have a B-U-S-_ so far. Some people can tolerate his showboating but it gets obnoxious after a while. We have no pass rush unless we send a safety blitz. He was supposed to be that pass rush. Nothing I've seen from him in 2 years can explain why we took him at #11. A move to a new position, that will do it. Well, it hasn't. I don't know why he's on this team. I love Penn State but he's no Shane Conlan. Please cut his little ass!

Could you imagine if we had Orakpo or Mike Oher right now instead of MAYBE? Either of those 2 players would make our team instantly much better. The draft 2 years ago produced some nice players for us, but our #1 pick is another first round B-U-S- _ !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's all the MAYBIN supporters? Against 2nd-3rd-4th teamers he got nowhere last night. He looked too small, took bad angles again and if we were playing pig he would have a B-U-S-_ so far. Some people can tolerate his showboating but it gets obnoxious after a while. We have no pass rush unless we send a safety blitz. He was supposed to be that pass rush. Nothing I've seen from him in 2 years can explain why we took him at #11. A move to a new position, that will do it. Well, it hasn't. I don't know why he's on this team. I love Penn State but he's no Shane Conlan. Please cut his little ass!

Could you imagine if we had Orakpo or Mike Oher right now instead of MAYBE? Either of those 2 players would make our team instantly much better. The draft 2 years ago produced some nice players for us, but our #1 pick is another first round B-U-S- _ !

LOL @ MAYBE...........................that's funny! :thumbsup::w00t::ph34r:

Anyone else think that he might be Buffalo's dirtiest player? It's like he is trying to make up for horrible play and being out of position by committing late hits and over aggressive head shots. He will cost Buffalo at least one game if he continues.

I'm here.

Still waiting for him to hit his mid-twenties and play a few real football games under the new regime.

Still not ready to call this kid a bust. Give him some time. He's a kid who's first year was plagued by idiocy at the coaching level.

Outside of Byrd and Shobel, who was better than "okay" last year on defense?

Give this kid a break. Let him have this season to prove himself.

Go Bills!

Maybin has quickly turned into one of my LEAST favorite Bills ever....not his fault but still....

It _is_ his fault. Had he not greedily held out last year, people would be more forgiving. People don't hate McKelvin as much, although he hasn't proved his worth at a similar draft position. Maybin has to be twice as productive to dig out of the hole he is in.