Brohm has a good day...

Beerball

I never go to bb.com. So thanks for the link.

+ Multi-googleplex

Why would ANYONE want to give Beerball crap for posting ANYTHING of a constructive nature? Some folks will just b*tch about anything just for the sake of b*tching about it.

Thanks for all you do, Beerball.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do NOT go to buffalobills.com daily.

The thread title 'Brohm has a good day" caught my attention and I read a good article I would have missed.

I have nothing else to say. :)

If he would have posted the entire article, you wouldn't have to go to bb.com at all! How sweet would that be.

:blink:

I would take this to mean "bye bye Fitz".

Nope, I meant bye bye Trent. The team rallied around Fitz last year, the same couldn't be said for Trent. As far as backups go, I would still rather have Fitz, at least he throws the ball down the field and strikes me more of a team guy. Maybe why his teammates rallied around him and supported him last year. So that is what I meant, bye bye Trent! don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

I'm not sure that quoting buffalobills.com is all that valuable since undoubtedly everyone here goes there. Especially with no insight given and the most limited description possible. But thanks for your input.

I almost never go there. It's a propaganda outlet, mostly. I know very few who actually read it unless directed to it.

Would you mind at least putting a little blurb in like everyone does rather than just a link saying "link"? Otherwise your posts have next to no value. Thanks.

What needed to be said? It's a link about Brohm having a good day. Not everyone has posting diarrhea.

Leonidas, pshh. More like the queen of Hoboken. Jerk.

Yeah read that already so what, shouldn't every pro have at least 1 good day. What is the point, no commentary, thoughts?

So tantalizing. The guy *could* be a stud. How sweet would it be to have a qb who can work fast, throw in rhythm, not stress the o-line so much. If only...

Nope, I meant bye bye Trent. The team rallied around Fitz last year, the same couldn't be said for Trent. As far as backups go, I would still rather have Fitz, at least he throws the ball down the field and strikes me more of a team guy. Maybe why his teammates rallied around him and supported him last year. So that is what I meant, bye bye Trent! don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

I get what you are saying, and a month ago would have totally agreed with you. However, now I really dont think there is any scenario where Trent gets cut before week 1 unless he goes out and has awful showings in the preseason. Here is why:

1. Trent has clearly been the more ready QB thus far as indicated by his QB1 listing to start camp. Its now his job to lose more than his job to win.

2. Fitz is not having a good camp, even TG noted as much in his camp report that he has been throwing a lot of picks and struggling.

3. Brohm has shown a lot of improvement and has more upside than Fitz

4. Fitz makes the most money

5. All reports seem to point to Trent improving out there as a leader and running the offense.

6. Most importantly, this is a new staff, new season, and new philosophy. Chan and company have stated multiple times that they dont care about last year and are evaluating on what the see right now.

So, even though I still have major doubts about Trent myself, the staff seems to like his progress thus far. Personally, I need to see Trent do it in the regular season and with some consistency before my opinnion changes. And thus far the reports seem to show Brohm and Trent pulling away from Fitz and I think ultimately he is the odd man out regardless if Trent or Brohm win the starting gig.

I get what you are saying, and a month ago would have totally agreed with you. However, now I really dont think there is any scenario where Trent gets cut before week 1 unless he goes out and has awful showings in the preseason. Here is why:

1. Trent has clearly been the more ready QB thus far as indicated by his QB1 listing to start camp. Its now his job to lose more than his job to win.

2. Fitz is not having a good camp, even TG noted as much in his camp report that he has been throwing a lot of picks and struggling.

3. Brohm has shown a lot of improvement and has more upside than Fitz

4. Fitz makes the most money

5. All reports seem to point to Trent improving out there as a leader and running the offense.

6. Most importantly, this is a new staff, new season, and new philosophy. Chan and company have stated multiple times that they dont care about last year and are evaluating on what the see right now.

So, even though I still have major doubts about Trent myself, the staff seems to like his progress thus far. Personally, I need to see Trent do it in the regular season and with some consistency before my opinnion changes. And thus far the reports seem to show Brohm and Trent pulling away from Fitz and I think ultimately he is the odd man out regardless if Trent or Brohm win the starting gig.

I agree. I think that Chan Gailey thinks that he has the most to work with in Edwards and if Brohm comes on and challenges him, so much the better. I don't think Fitz has anything more to show than he already has. He's a backup, not a starter. Not to say that Edwards or Brohm may not also be, but they still have upside (or at least unexplored potential). It would be nice if either Edwards or Brohm won the job by being a quality quarterback as opposed to being the least crappy of the three. (Brown is a project and will probably be on the practice squad.)

I remember this childrens book series from when I was a kid.

As I recall, the first book was Brohm Goes to School.

Then, as Beerball mentioned, Brohm Has a Good Day.

I think the third book in the series was Brohm Goes to the Pro Bowl.

But I'm not sure if there were any others between 'Good Day' and 'Pro Bowl.' Anybody?

GO BILLS!!!

Brohm's Big Day

and

Brohm's Day Off