Brohm has a good day...

Beerball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you mind at least putting a little blurb in like everyone does rather than just a link saying "link"? Otherwise your posts have next to no value. Thanks.

Except that his link was valuable.... and your commentary was not. Thanks.

Would you mind at least putting a little blurb in like everyone does rather than just a link saying "link"? Otherwise your posts have next to no value. Thanks.

Yes, I would mind. Thanks.

If the thread title grabs your attention click away on the link. If not...don't.

Except that his link was valuable.... and your commentary was not. Thanks.

I'm not sure that quoting buffalobills.com is all that valuable since undoubtedly everyone here goes there. Especially with no insight given and the most limited description possible. But thanks for your input.

As it is with every one of his posts...

Hahaha...oh man. From you? Priceless.

Yes, I would mind. Thanks.

If the thread title grabs your attention click away on the link. If not...don't.

Why even bother? It's not like people don't check bb.com. I guess if you want to make yourself feel like you're contributing to something...

I remember this childrens book series from when I was a kid.

As I recall, the first book was Brohm Goes to School.

Then, as Beerball mentioned, Brohm Has a Good Day.

I think the third book in the series was Brohm Goes to the Pro Bowl.

But I'm not sure if there were any others between 'Good Day' and 'Pro Bowl.' Anybody?

GO BILLS!!!

But I'm not sure if there were any others between 'Good Day' and 'Pro Bowl.' Anybody?

GO BILLS!!!

There is one after... Brohm wakes up. :)

Why even bother? It's not like people don't check bb.com. I guess if you want to make yourself feel like you're contributing to something...

Some check there, some don't. I post what I feel people may find interesting. If what I post doesn't fit your needs then ignore away.

As with all young QBs with little playing time, I would expect Brohm's biggest problem (and would be if he were to start) is consistencty. So far, in camp, that's primarily been my take on what I've seen reported with regards to Brohm. Some good, some bad - which means he needs more reps to gain the consistency.

GO BILLS!!!

Between "Good Day" and "Pro Bowl?" .... "Traded"

Some check there, some don't. I post what I feel people may find interesting. If what I post doesn't fit your needs then ignore away.

I never go to bb.com. So thanks for the link.

I do NOT go to buffalobills.com daily.

The thread title 'Brohm has a good day" caught my attention and I read a good article I would have missed.

I have nothing else to say. :)

I'm not sure that quoting buffalobills.com is all that valuable since undoubtedly everyone here goes there. Especially with no insight given and the most limited description possible. But thanks for your input.

Hahaha...oh man. From you? Priceless.