SHOUT in Madden 2011?!

It's been confirmed in their soundtrack that "Shout" is not there....

Link

Original Recordings

AC/DC — Thunderstruck

Archie Eversole — We Ready

Blur — Song 2

Bush — Machinehead

Guns N’ Roses — Welcome to the Jungle

Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil’ Wayne — Let It Rock

Kiss — Rock and Roll All Nite

Ozzy Osbourne — Let Me Hear You Scream

Ozzy Osbourne — Crazy Train

The Hives — Tick Tick Boom

Todd Rundgren — Bang the Drum

Ying Yang Twins featuring Homebwoi — Halftime

Cover Versions

Rock N Roll Part 2 — as made famous by Gary Glitter

We Will Rock You — as made famous by Queen

Crowd Chant — as made famous by Joe Satriani

Kernkraft 400 — as made famous by Zombie Nation

Team Fight Songs

Chicago Bears — Bear Down Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions — Gridiron Heroes

Green Bay Packers — Go Packers Go!

Miami Dolphins — Miami Dolphins #1

Minnesota Vikings — Skol Vikings

Philadelphia Eagles — Fly Eagles Fly

Washington Redskins — Hail to the Redskins

Only way we will see Shout in the game any time soon is when Madden allows us to put in our own custom music like the NHL series does.

Not sure why Madden has not put that feature in yet as a lot of other games have it, but i am hoping it happens sometime soon. But then again, I am still waiting for a lot of other features to be added as well. Gotta love the roster update that we continue to pay for year after year!

I'm gonna be honest here.. Yea its cool they have shout out in madden now..But im more about gameplay then anything else.. I'm tired of playing buggy/glitch.. I'm really looking forward to see what going to happen once the license expires, so we all can hope another company can make another nfl game.

They should allow you to download your own soundtracks to the game...

However, as long as they have "homebwoi" I'm good! Seriously, I have no idea who the dude is...sadly, I know Gary Glitter. Really?

madden has jumped the shark.....hell jumping the shark has jumped the shark.....

ea's nhl series is by far the best sports game going right now. you can add custom songs for team intros, goal celebrations, ect. the gameplay is a+ and they actually make the series better each year with new things, they dont just throw someone new on the game's cover and claim that its better than last years.

madden stopped being great when ps2 and xbox faded. its not what it should be on 360 and ps3.

i also like how the nhl series gives you all the throwback uni's for all the teams, and does not charge you to get them. i bought that stupid afl pack for madden last year and it was a waste..........

http://maddennfl.easports.com/news.action?newsId=Madden NFL 11 soundtrack

Soundtrack listed above, looks like there are only 7 Teams that will have fight songs included... MIAMI DOLPHINS being one of them. Man how i hate that annoying song.

So if you're playing in throwback mode will it play that song for the Houston Oilers? (With the name changed obviously.)

The original recordings are the artist, as well as the fight songs. The "As Made Famous By" are covers, most likely because the originals are cost-prohibitive...

I can't imagine Satriani's "Crowd Chant" would be at all costly; Coldplay used his "If I Could Fly" for free...