Tapes of big ben

Conch

I bet Marshawn was the only Bill that plays his music loud. Riiiiiiight. He might however have been the only one to get pulled over for it. Athletes, celebrities, politicians people in positions of power have been getting preferential treatment for YEARS. I'm so glad our law enforcement officers are making sure Lynch's music is not too loud while drunks and idiots are getting in fights and running people over with their vehicles a few yards away. Way to keep the peace and show that Marshawn he is not welcome.

Way to focus on what's important! And you wonder why the guy wants out of the city. I can agree with you 100% about getting punks out of the league but lets get them ALL out. Not just the ones that coincidentally have dread locks and gold teeth and don't listen to the same music as you. Let's get all of the clean cut suburban punks who are just smarter about hiding all of the bad things they do and even hire cops to be the muscle for their illegal and morally depraved escapades.

Cops don't like Lynch so every minor detail of anything bad he has done is not allowed to slide and is put in the news papers. Big Ben hires cops as muscle and is allowed to operate above the law for years because cops think he's cool. I don't mean to make this a rant about cops but when the law is exercised on the street it is an unfair abuse of power. Your buddy or relative gets a speeding ticket. You go talk to your fellow officer and somehow the ticket disappears. Pull over a guy for speeding who has dreads, is wearing a hoody and playing hip hop and not only does he get a ticket but you search the back seat and the trunk. Pull over a guy that looks like your golfing buddy and they get a warning. Cops have been known to FIGURATIVELY be judge, juror and executioner on the street. You let someone go because you identify with them and they are just a young guy that got into a little bind. You don't identify with them and they are a "thug". How about treat them all equally and let the actual court system and a judge make the determination of innocence or guilt.

Ya. The loud music would have annoyed me too but pulling the guy over for it and it's somehow national news now???? COME ON!!! Seriously?

Poor old Marshawn,

He gets accused of everything. Hit and run, illegal guns, raping his girlfriend, snatching $20s out of the hands of middle aged women. Everyone's out to get him. He's just a nice kid who gets singled out and called thug because.... uh..... well, actually I can't think of why he gets singled out, but I'm sure it's not because he's a punk ass B word. Why is it ALWAYS him getting accused and victimized? Poor dude.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And according to Nancy Grace the Duke Lacrosse team definitely raped that girl. Who knows what Big Ben did or didn't do its a bad idea to say what he did in a completely definitive manner know one besides Ben and that Girl knows what actually went down.

The only way this even remotely similar to the Duke Lacross case is that in both cases an athlete(s) was accused of rape. That's where the similarities end.

While no one but them may know exactly what went down, we know beyond a reasonable doubt that Ben is a sleazy POS, his actions were questionable AT BEST, and if you wouldn't get sick to your stomach at the thought of him dating your daughter/sister/friend I've got serous reservations about you.

I basically agree. He has made a lot of mistakes and he needs to be and has been held accountable for them.

What society views as accountability Lynch views as persecution. He doesn't get it. He's dumfounded when people in his neighborhood don't want him raising rott puppies. It's all about him, not about the people in the neighborhood being afraid that he won't be a responsible owner of two potentially very dangerous pets.

What society views as accountability Lynch views as persecution. He doesn't get it. He's dumfounded when people in his neighborhood don't want him raising rott puppies. It's all about him, not about the people in the neighborhood being afraid that he won't be a responsible owner of two potentially very dangerous pets.

So am I. Last I checked Lynch has every right to own 2 puppies of whatever dog he chooses, and will be bound by the same laws regarding those animals every else on his block is bound by. What about that scenario makes it "All about him"

I don't know what kid of guy BR is, but did anyone read the transcript? The chick couldn't remember what position she was in when she was getting it? And as far as no means no goes:

'This isn't OK. We don't need to be doing this.'

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10161/10645...m#ixzz0qd4tIdYr

What does that mean? Not here, not now?

More than enough reasonable doubt in that transcript to give BR a pass in my book.

I don't know what kid of guy BR is, but did anyone read the transcript? The chick couldn't remember what position she was in when she was getting it? And as far as no means no goes:

More than enough reasonable doubt in that transcript to give BR a pass in my book.

Riiight... because if she says, "This isn't OK" she must just really want it.

So am I. Last I checked Lynch has every right to own 2 puppies of whatever dog he chooses, and will be bound by the same laws regarding those animals every else on his block is bound by. What about that scenario makes it "All about him"

and pitts are against most HOA agreements. So I'm not sure your point- no one on the block can have them, but the association is out to get him? That sounds self absorbed and like a guy that doesn't understand the world around him, and due to that feels persecuted

after like reading the transcript, i must agree like, that if a real felonious rape like happened to the extent of what this like girl is like accusing him like of, i would have to like think that she would kike be able to like remember like which position a 6'5 250 like man had like penetrated her.....she can like remember exactly what she like said, but she like cant remember how he like raped her. She doesnt remember like if he even "wiped hisself off"

im sure Roethlisburger is no saint but this sounds like she is full of horse puckey, or just incredibly stupid. i must agree if you want someone to stop doing something you say STOP, dont beat around the bush. "this isnt ok, we dont need to be doing this" is confusing and wishywashy, this whole episode stinks of stupidity and bs

to me this underlines the issue of lying, stupidity, underage drinking, and especially double standard. "it was like a sex party and my tag said "dtf" which means down to fuc7, and he said a similar response, or something crude." is it really crude of him to respond to a bunch of girls wearing name tags basically saying that they are sluts. isnt it crude of the girls to wear that crap to a bar in the first place, a place where there are drunk horney men, tags that say "i am down with sex" bu then excuse youself by saying youre friend put it on for a SEX PARTY, and then run into a bathroom when you see a penis, rather that just going back to the party or "the lots of girls around, but i dont know what they saw" or the fact that they just happened to be at all the same bars that nite, now im no expert but i know girls are big fans of big tall men, men with millions of dollars, and the famous; on the other hand big men with millions like girls.....im guessing there are more girls around than 6'5 millionaires, so deducing from that she had been following him around until this accused rape happens. so like um i propose that if you are falsely accusing someone of rape and it turns out to be false, the person accusing should get the jail time the rapist would have gotten if her lies were really true.

Its one thing to say her story is spotty, but to say she didn't say no if that's really what she said? It implies you should probably reevaluate things in your life... you are in fact at high risk of sex offenses if that's where you stand.

after like reading the transcript, i must agree like, that if a real felonious rape like happened to the extent of what this like girl is like accusing him like of, i would have to like think that she would kike be able to like remember like which position a 6'5 250 like man had like penetrated her.....she can like remember exactly what she like said, but she like cant remember how he like raped her. She doesnt remember like if he even "wiped hisself off"

im sure Roethlisburger is no saint but this sounds like she is full of horse puckey, or just incredibly stupid. i must agree if you want someone to stop doing something you say STOP, dont beat around the bush. "this isnt ok, we dont need to be doing this" is confusing and wishywashy, this whole episode stinks of stupidity and bs

to me this underlines the issue of lying, stupidity, underage drinking, and especially double standard. "it was like a sex party and my tag said "dtf" which means down to fuc7, and he said a similar response, or something crude." is it really crude of him to respond to a bunch of girls wearing name tags basically saying that they are sluts. isnt it crude of the girls to wear that crap to a bar in the first place, a place where there are drunk horney men, tags that say "i am down with sex" bu then excuse youself by saying youre friend put it on for a SEX PARTY, and then run into a bathroom when you see a penis, rather that just going back to the party or "the lots of girls around, but i dont know what they saw" or the fact that they just happened to be at all the same bars that nite, now im no expert but i know girls are big fans of big tall men, men with millions of dollars, and the famous; on the other hand big men with millions like girls.....im guessing there are more girls around than 6'5 millionaires, so deducing from that she had been following him around until this accused rape happens. so like um i propose that if you are falsely accusing someone of rape and it turns out to be false, the person accusing should get the jail time the rapist would have gotten if her lies were really true.

I can't believe how many guys argue that "This isn't ok - we shouldn't being doing this" is a mixed message.... Also is raping a slut somehow a less felonious type of rape? what does her behavior have to do with anything if she said that? I'm not saying I buy her story but come on guys

You must be clairvoyant to know who is telling the truth (PigBen or the girl). I was not there and I am not clairvoyant so therefore I can't say who is telling the truth.

You merely need common sense and not necessarily need to be a clairvoyant. Read the transcripts and the witness accounts. Ben is a POS. This is not the first time for him. Where there is smoke there is fire. The NFL does not suspend people on hearsay. How would you feel if that was your daughter? Ben going on TV and saying what lawyers told him to say does not absolve him from his wrong doings. And to paraphrase "I was young and stupid" does not make it ok. Be a man Ben

This is like an an excellent post. That girl like doesn't even know like what position she was like in? That is like weird. Kind of like wearing dtf and then saying his response is like crude.

I can't believe how many guys argue that "This isn't ok - we shouldn't being doing this" is a mixed message.... Also is raping a slut somehow a less felonious type of rape? what does her behavior have to do with anything if she said that? I'm not saying I buy her story but come on guys

OK, assuming you are a man, let's say BR was going to do you in the cornhole. Would you say "This isn't OK - we shouldn't be doing this" or would you say "STOP! THIS IS RAPE. SOMEBODY HELP ME!" or some such thing?

Expressing discomfort with the time, place, or manner of the act is not saying "NO. This is rape."

Nothing in that transcript leads me to believe that this young woman is credible.

That being said, it is possible she like meant to say like, you know, it wasn't, really like cool. But who knows. Depending on the context, those words could conceivably mean "NO!" It isn't clear.

I've seen enough of this board to know that people don't change their minds very often, so this is the last I'll post on this topic. If you think that a person should be charged or prosecuted based on this woman's testimony, then you just don't get it.