Good news on Wang

It's always good news when he Wang isn't broken....

I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that the injury was the result of Wang getting the 'Troy Vincent" treatment. Apparently Wang was acting all cocky and the defense got all bent out of shape.

I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that the injury was the result of Wang getting the 'Troy Vincent" treatment. Apparently Wang was acting all cocky and the defense got all bent out of shape.

I haven't heard anything about that. Interesting if that is true.

I didn't get that impression of him from the brief clips i have seen, but then again, anything is possible.

I haven't heard anything about that. Interesting if that is true.

I didn't get that impression of him from the brief clips i have seen, but then again, anything is possible.

Sarcasm detectors failing today, huh guys?

Yes, because we are hoping for help from a fifth-round pick. We are billsfanone!

:wallbash:

But if Wang was gone for the year, that would flush the season...got it. Just want to be clear. :bag: Then again we could always trade for another former 5th round LT to save the team.

PTR

Troy Vincent was terribly overrated by the time he came to the Bills. The only person who thought Troy Vincent was great was Troy Vincent himself. The ultimate clubhouse lawyer and not much more. It was pretty dam stupid what he did to JP Losman-thats for sure.