Next Buffalo Bills QB to throw for 300 yards?

yall

Next 300 yard passer  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next Bills QB to throw for at least 300 yards?

• Trent Edwards
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Brian Brohm
    • Levi Brown
    • Someone not currently on the roster
    • The Buffalo Bills will never again have a QB that eclipses 300 yards! DOOOOM!!!

Who ever they draft next year- then four years later in week 9 in a blowout loss to the Jets his 65 yard hail mary late in the fourth is answered. TOUCHDOWN and he goes over the 300 yard mark at 304 as the Bills lose 31-10

So 2015? :wacko:

It's going to be Trent Edwards. He will be our starting QB and all you haters will be on his jock by week 10 when the Bills are 6-4 fighting for a playoff berth. Chan will mold him the way he should have been molded 3 years ago when we drafted him.

It's going to be Trent Edwards. He will be our starting QB and all you haters will be on his jock by week 10 when the Bills are 6-4 fighting for a playoff berth. Chan will mold him the way he should have been molded 3 years ago when we drafted him.

Bold prediction. So out there I am speechless to respond.

Jake Locker

Trivia question

In Trent's 3 years in the league and 32 starts how many career 300yds games does he have?

actually he's broke 280 once so zero on the 300 or above I was going to get a count on how many 200 yard games but had to stop to throw up

If you Edwards lovers are on his jock now, exactly what would you do to Trent if he did indeed get us to a 6-4 record by week 10?

Wake up! You are dreaming again.

Can I buy some weed?

actually he's broke 280 once so zero on the 300 or above I was going to get a count on how many 200 yard games but had to stop to throw up

ROFLOL! ME too man. It's been sad. I think the last guy to do it oddly enough was JP. All he could do was throw the deep ball :wallbash:

I just can't see Fitzpatrick making it this year, so, my guess is either Edwards or Brohm - but, the sense here is that we won't see a functioning offense yet again this year. I don't believe that. I think our offense will look a lot more consistent and will be a lot more productive. I don't think we have some key pieces yet, but we do have quite a few potential weapons. I'd be surprised, in fact, if our starting QB didn't pass for over 3000 yards this year, with some 300 yard games sprinkled in. It's easy to just keep with the "we suck" mentality. Gailey has really done wonders with some weak passers in the past. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll succeed here, in that area, as well.

I guess you never stopped riding his jock in spite of 3 years of sucking.

If Chan can polish that turd into a diamond why not get a turd with a big arm, some speed and athleticism(JP Losman) and polish him into an even better diamond? Let's not forget that JP has been through exactly the same problems as Trent has and JP had to do it with 2 different head coaches.

So who will it be?

For those Bills' fans who are seem to be 'hell-bent' on our team losing as many games as possible to draft Locker who may end up being just like the many other loser first round QB's ... I really question how you consider yourself a fan of this team. I think true fans don't begin the preseason thinking ... gee, I sure hope we lose everything so we can get this guy who looked good his junior year and who Madden rates way up there ..."

With Gailey's offensive philosophy, I am confident that we will see that 300 yard game his season no matter who the winner of the QB derby is.

Obviously, it is way too early to evaluate anything about this team but from the early OTA reports it appears that Edwards is the QB to beat out. I was in the Brohm camp but he seems to be at the back of the rotation at OTA's, which probably means Gailey saw something or didn't see something in the Rookie camp.

GO BILLS ... even if the team performs poorly there are still other teams a lot worse off than we are so if Mr. Locker is the #1 pick next April he won't be coming our way.

The answer is Trent Edwards.

Spiller has 20 touchdown runs of over 50 yards. So Trent just dumps the ball to CJ and watch the yards rack up.

bingo!

also, by making the defense account for a threat out of the backfield, there is less attention paid to wideouts and TEs, which should create more opportunities for them as well.

Bold prediction. So out there I am speechless to respond.

I know exactly what you mean! With pure optimism, some immediate gelling on the lines, and some luck the most I could see is 5-5 and that's a long shot in the first 10 weeks! Realistically I think we'll be around 3-7....I think we'll have a good chance at beating the Jaguars, Lions, Chiefs...possibly the Bears if we win 4 games. I just don't see us beating the Dolphins week#1 (but stranger things have happened..), I also don't see us beating the Pakers, Patriots away..either. You never know with the Jets, but they are really stocking up on talented players. I'll stick with my 5-11 for the season right now, but it's early and that may change depending on many factors. :wallbash:

The answer is Trent Edwards.

Spiller has 20 touchdown runs of over 50 yards. So Trent just dumps the ball to CJ and watch the yards rack up.

we had t.o. for freaking sake.

who ruined t.o.'s reception record?

it was trent edwards. i rest my freaking case! look it up if you want. (trent started and finished that game)

trent is a scary @ qb. he will never make it.

No. We will be cheering when he is replaced after he has led us to an 0-4 start!

I've got to join the Locker/Mallet answers. The only way Trent does this is if the Bills are getting absolutely rolled in the first half and he just has to pass against the prevent for 3 quarters. Then again.....it probably will be Trent.